Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PS4) No starter weapon for new character?

Miths
Miths
I had an account transfer from PC to PS4 and just created a new character and opting to the skip the tutorial. I wake up in the room in Stonefalls and all the backpack on the floor contains is three bottles of water.
Now my memory might be a little hazy at times, but I could have sworn that pack used to contain at least a weapon and possibly a piece of armor? Bug?
  • Miths
    Miths
    Okay, nevermind. Turns out my inventory actually came pre-stocked with a couple of weapons. Guess the PS4 interface got me confused for a moment.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My memory is hazy too.. but I thought if you looked in your inventory you had an urn or something to open.. not the backpack on the floor
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you don't miss the ferry to the starter island ...
    smile.gif
  • Miths
    Miths
    I do remember that they changed that :). Only been logging in a couple of times on PC after I played for the first two months after release (have a lousy laptop prone to overheating when gaming).