Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a good PVE/PVP guild on Xbox

RenhardtESO
RenhardtESO
✭✭✭
Hi, I am looking for a mature Guild to join on Xbox. My main is a Vet 11 healer in DC, but I am open to leveling Alts in other factions as well. Love running dungeons and any group content. I have not PVP'd much at all but would like to get into it. My gamertag is Renhardt on Xbox or if you have one you would like to tell me about on here then great :) Thank you so much in advance!
  • dovahkiinsg
    dovahkiinsg
    Soul Shriven
    I also would like to join a guild im a level 6 dragon knight, I do play very often. My GAMERTAG is Dovahkiin sG
  • Jon_Snow998
    I'd like to join one too. I've been waiting for this game for a while and really want to play in a group a lot. Gamertag is x4HollyWood
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    I will add you guys on xbox so we can group up for stuff in the mean time until we find a guild! Someone did leave a comment on another thread I made saying to check out eso-lfg.com

Not a guild but works like Destiny I guess in finding people to group with.