The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS ADMIN AND OTHER..how to solve login problem..

tidus83
tidus83
40 hours to ask if you can restore link between my account and now discover that..my account is linked ( from april) with beta account pino123...
i can't link another.. cause server tell me "login error" .... and if i try to relink with beta account all works fine....

before this ticket i notice at your staff that after download i was linked to beta account Userid: pino123
now after login error..i've tried to link to this account and i will be ported to char screen and all works fine..

Now..i'm so angry... i'm the owners of zerocool83 account ( my pc account) and i make oin closed beta account pino123 just for try the game.. NOW i've payed a char transfer to console from zerocool83 to unchainedkiller

and i can't play with my char for your faulty server....

i think that is not a server problem but of account faulty linked from beta.... and the proof is that i can login fastly if i link pino123 to unchainedkiller
now i've unlink from site the account.
you have to restore account linking from unchainedkiller to zerocool83 and i can use my veteran 14 char as i pay.

now..i've no time to waste...i'm not payed from zos..anyway you have to LINK manually unchainedkiller to zerocool83... that is the account with i've payed transfer pc to console...
is not a server fault about lag or bugs..but an error from beta account..
if you played beta before..just write here yoiur opinion.
@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • stickmenz
    stickmenz
    Having the same issue on PS4... 2 support tickets and nothing...