Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Purpose of linking and un-linking accounts

mrfather2380
So i have finally had a chance to unwrap this baby and dive back into Tamriel for the first time in a long time. I've been a member since Feb 2014. I missed the opportunity to transfer my character over, not crying over that its my fault. My question is do my earned crowns, from being a past subscription member, transfer with the link? If not, why? And how could this issue be corrected being as i plan to never play the PC copy again.

Best Answer

• cruebrew_ESO
    cruebrew_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Crowns do not (and did not) transfer from the PC account to the console account. The only option you had was to go ahead and buy stuff with your PC crowns and then have the items transfer to the console account. You then got to keep the items on both PC and console accounts.
    Answer ✓