Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recommended skills for Templar Healer

donkeyfly
donkeyfly
Soul Shriven
My main is a breton templar healer with a view to endgame dungeons etc
can anyone recommend me two skills bars I should go for? Looking to heal and support with a little dps
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breath of Life
    Radiant Oppression
    Blazing Spear
    Extended Ritual
    Inner Light
    Solar Prison

Breath of Life
    Structured Entropy
    Repentance
    Channelled Focus
    Inner Light
    Solar Prison
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breath of Life
    Radiant Oppression
    Blazing Spear
    Extended Ritual
    Inner Light
    Solar Prison

Breath of Life
    Structured Entropy
    Repentance
    Channelled Focus
    Inner Light
    Solar Prison

95% this. Change one ultimate to Rememberance and you are golden, IMO.
    I will add since you are going for full magika healer (I'm assuming) don't be afraid to go a little offensive at times. More magika means more magic damage which, ironically, also means better heals.
    My current main is a battery healer (glass....cannon?) and he can blow a lot of stuff up. Litterally.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like Remembrance in PvE except for Trials (but people will usually want you to use Nova anyway). Since they changed it to heal only once per second instead of every half a second I've had people die while Remembrance is up.
  • donkeyfly
    donkeyfly
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome thanks

Has anyone got the premorphs for these?
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    i use practice incantation.i also mainly use it to take a breather and let magicka regen. i also use rapid regeneration all the time. i believe it still gives ultimate? either way it's like a huge tick every half second.
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe