The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Combat not working?

Lvl20Snorlax
Lvl20Snorlax
Soul Shriven
Sometimes combat doesn't work i'll be attack the enemy and sometimes my character wont swing his weapon, and when he does it won't hit the enemy at all. The enemy will just stand there and continue attacking.
  • NJxRINZLER
    Having same issues. I made a thread about how I will back away from an enemy like 10 feet and still get hit and vice versa when attacking them sometimes. Wonder if it's lag. The lag is terrible. I fly across the screen sometimes to where I was like 10 seconds ago
  • Lvl20Snorlax
    Lvl20Snorlax
    Soul Shriven
    Hello is this happening to anyone else?
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    I find that it happens with my abilities sometimes, but only for a second or two