Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZenimAX Whats eta of dark brotherhood thivies guild , a guild should been in game at launch?

Glithanes
Glithanes
✭✭
ZenimAX Whats eta of dark brotherhood thivies guild , a guild should been in game at launch?
  • calyptic101b16_ESO
    To be fair the game has a lot of content and this is something to look forward to.
  • GNLDeathwing557
    sad this guild hasn't been added to the game yet, it was stated to be released after the release of the game in one of the content updates. And yet there is no Dark brotherhood or thieves guild in tbhe game yet. I understand the release of console versions taking priority but still its been well after the release a whole year now as we are in the month of may. if the Dark Brotherhopod isn't added in within the summer of this year I would begin to worry about the integrity of the developers of the game as it means that a promise of the Dark Brotherhood and thieves guild isn't being Adheard to
    Edited by GNLDeathwing557 on May 13, 2015 2:01AM
  • elias.stormneb18_ESO
    There are already Dark Brotherhood/ Theives Guild armour and weapons in the game's files and the upcoming zones Abah's Landing and Murkmire have strong connections to Nocturnal and Sithis. My guess is that it's coming sometime during the later half of this year.
    Edited by elias.stormneb18_ESO on May 15, 2015 7:49AM
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soon©
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time matters not in the void