The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game crash during play

lsneakl
lsneakl
✭✭✭
Play lags out so much that even when riding straight through area you end up dead and then the game crashes out to main Xbox home
  • lsneakl
    lsneakl
    ✭✭✭
    Crashed to dashboard again, was on the AD starter island in NA Xbox this whole time. This time was about to fight a bandit when it happened. Game seems to lagout where you can't do any action in game like door or talking to people than 30 seconds 1 min later your dashboarded.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lsneakl wrote: »
    Crashed to dashboard again, was on the AD starter island in NA Xbox this whole time. This time was about to fight a bandit when it happened. Game seems to lagout where you can't do any action in game like door or talking to people than 30 seconds 1 min later your dashboarded.
    This is the same thing that happened to me three times last night before I gave up playing.

Once in the Wailing Prison, twice more in Stonefalls (the EP starter area).

The game would be running fine, then other players would start blinking around the map, then I would lose the ability to interact with the environment (opening crates, opening doors, talking with NPC's, etc.), then the game would either crash to the title screen, or it would crash to the dashboard.

Please fix.

I'm on Xbox One.
    Time Warner Cable's 100mb internet. Open NAT. Crashes happened at around 9:30pm US CST, 10:00, and 10:30pm (times are a best estimate as I wasn't staring at a clock when my game was seizing up :P).

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• lsneakl
    lsneakl
    ✭✭✭
    Good idea I am TWC - 15mb solid connection, 25 ping, not sure on my NAT at the moment (open or moderate likely)

I am hopeful its just because of the large amount of people playing. I will keep posting issues though so there is a good record of when crashes are occurring.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lsneakl wrote: »
    Good idea I am TWC - 15mb solid connection, 25 ping, not sure on my NAT at the moment (open or moderate likely)

I am hopeful its just because of the large amount of people playing. I will keep posting issues though so there is a good record of when crashes are occurring.
    Yeah... I decided to add in some relevant technical specs to assist the Devs a bit.

I do/have done quite a bit of Beta testing, so I know that when reporting an issue/bug/glitch, this only helps them narrow down what they do/do not need to look at.

:smile:

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Lord_Tonjin
    Lord_Tonjin
    ✭✭
    Same thing has been happening to me.

I have open nat, direct connected with wire. Time warner cable, 30mb down and 5mb up.

Never lagged this much in my life.
    "In fire there is the spark of chaos and destruction, the seed of life. In ice there is perfect tranquility, perfect order, and the silence of death."