Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Explorers pack

DOCIRE
DOCIRE
Soul Shriven
Hey, wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

I pre ordered the explorers pack and redeemed the code that was in the booklet. It said it was successful but when I logged in I couldn't select any race for any alliance, only the basics 3 per alliance. I haven't received anything else so I'm pretty sure the whole thing hasn't worked.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game but it did nothing..

Happened to anyone else?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Log into your account using the link at the top of the page.
    2) Click on Billing History
    3) Check whether the Explorer's Pack is listed.

If it is then you've added it to your account correctly and you should be able to pick your race and alliance separately. Assuming it works the same as the PC version it won't list all the races under each alliance but you'll be able to select the two separately, instead of your alliance changing automatically when you pick your race.

I suspect (based on the number of these topics appearing) that there's a problem with the console version not recognising account upgrades like the Imperial Edition, Explorer's Pack or ESO Plus. But at least this might help narrow down the problem.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Jay01
    Jay01
    Soul Shriven
    Similar to what I had. I just started as one of the optional characters
    Then played for a bit to finish the tutorial
    Then went into notifications where 2 were pending, which were
    The explorer pack. After clicking on it I then could start again
    With all the character options and didn't have to.complete the tutorial
    Again.

Not sure if this helps you but might be worth a try.
  • DOCIRE
    DOCIRE
    Soul Shriven
    On the PS transaction history it says I've got the explorers pack but I haven't. No ingame mail to confirm it either.

On this website nothing shows up in my billing history though.

I've sent in a 2nd ticket so hopefully I get more than an automated reply back to check my internet connevtion this time..
  • hermanjelmet
    hermanjelmet
    Soul Shriven
    Go to account settings and restore licences.