The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invisible Enemies Megathread.

PoseidonEvil
PoseidonEvil
✭✭✭
so i encountered a group on invisible lvl11 imps at Mephala's Nest. not sure what is causing this but i will update more as i come across them. and please let me know if there is a way to work around this lol
In-game ID: alchelvly
Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • sul33T
    sul33T
    Soul Shriven
    Annoying but it works: Exit the game as in quit it not just logging out, then go back in. Im sure you'll have trouble logging back in but keep trying if you get internal errors, after 5 times you should end no up in the queue.
  • Aulakauss
    Aulakauss
    ✭✭
    I just got murdered by what I can only assume was an invisible Shalk.

Somewhat more disconcerting is the fact it appears to be an invincible invisible enemy as I used Fire Breath when it was meleeing me (using red dot on compass for aim) and it didn't appear to effect it.
    "It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
    - Karstine Zeterra (2E)

• Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember back in the days after one update this was happening on PC.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]