The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Got ESO plus and have the buff, but no crowns.

JPConley01b14_ESO
JPConley01b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Got ESO Plus around 5pm EST, logged on and off several times but still no crowns.
  • roxcloud224
    roxcloud224
    Soul Shriven
    Your not alone there happened to me aswell. I brought the pack mainly for the crowns (though the xp and gold boost are a nice little bonus) but sadly no crows so i cant buy the mount i want
  • Stormtrooper74
    Stormtrooper74
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, boost but no crowns
  • Pvt-Ryan
    Pvt-Ryan
    Soul Shriven
    Same here... Can't tell if I have any of the ESO Plus benefits, have waited and restarted, quit out and re-logged multiple times..
  • Pvt-Ryan
    Pvt-Ryan
    Soul Shriven
    Ok my ESO Plus member buff is active, still no crowns... Was really keen on those crowns for a mount
  • JPConley01b14_ESO
    JPConley01b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I wanted to grab some items so I just bought some crowns for now. Hopefully I'll see my monthly crowns in my account soon.
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    Got ESO Plus around 5pm EST, logged on and off several times but still no crowns.

As far as I know it takes at least 24 hours for your crowns to show up in your account. If you do not have them after 24 hours I would put in a support ticket.
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter