The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Seeking active English speaking guild

Mentalmelon
Mentalmelon
✭✭
Afternoon all,

My wife and I have come back to ESO after a long break and are looking for an active guild, English speaking who are always up for a variety of events from PvE, PvP and fun guild themed events!!

We have both started new characters with the Ebonheart Pact faction and would like a fun guild to spend our time with. B)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, I don't think we miss any of the conditions listed in your post (except my English ;)). If you're interested in thievery (at least what ZOS enables now), languish for the well-known Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood, maybe you should look at our page.
    Edited by SirCritical on May 6, 2015 6:10PM
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! If you are still looking for a fun guild, make sure to check out our site at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com. We are a medium sized guild with 134 members at the moment, focusing on having a nice relaxed and fun atmosphere, with players from all over the world and in any class, level. The guild offers regular events, contests, trader, TS, tabard, weekly trial runs.
    Edited by remedios17 on June 9, 2015 8:48AM
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    PC, or Xbox, or PS4?
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    This is on a PC/Mac thread, @Deheart :)
    Edited by NikkiStardust on June 9, 2015 9:19AM
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    lol
    Sorry, I clicked on recent on the top instead of my usual general

My bad
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    121uzac.jpg

THE ADAMANTINE ORDER is a guild that emphasises the social aspects of the game as well as achievement hunting at our own pace in end-game content. We are going to keep it a small and sociable guild!

Check us out on Guild Spotlight!

Typical Events: vCoA/DSA farming, vPvP, nvPvP, Fishing, Craglorn Questing, Monster Helm farming, Gold Pledges

We prefer that you have a microphone. If not we will would still ask that you join the fun on our teamspeak!

We are particularly interested in DK tanks and Templar healers, but will consider any class/role combination.

If you are interested in joining please send a message or whisper in-game to @rastadreadlion, @ClearArrow or @Hirohn. To start with we will take you along with us for a Gold Pledge!

Feel free to take a look at our website here!

2uhn8mw.jpg