Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My add-on explorers pack and imperial edition will not load into the game, anything i can do?

Megaleio
Megaleio
Soul Shriven
Please help me, I bought the imperial edition for Xbox one and I get on it and it won't load my add-ons, any suggestions?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get a code from the marketplace and enter it?

Did you open your collections tab and enable it?
    Edited by Nestor on June 9, 2015 8:03PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• scottlacey
    scottlacey
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem. Were is this collections tab I'm new to all this
  • scottlacey
    scottlacey
    Soul Shriven
    I did not get a code as I downloaded from the xbox store
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how to fix it but here's a few possibilities to identify what exactly the problem is:

1) If you log into your account using the link at the top of the page which version of the game does it say you've got?

It will be on the right hand side of the Account Summary page. If it doesn't say Imperial Edition then you've not set up your account correctly. It might be that there's an additional code you need to put in. (I got the boxed version and I had 2 codes: one for the base game and one for the Explorer's Pack, when I got the Digital Imperial Edition upgrade a 3rd code was added to my account.

2) When you created your first character and appeared at the start of the Wailing Prison (tutorial/introduction) did you get a whole bunch of notifications on the screen talking about things being unlocked?

3) The items are added in a few different ways. The Imperial Horse and the pets go into the collections menu. On the PC that's the one with the circle, square and triangle icon in between the Journal and the Map. But I'm not sure how the menus work on console.

The Ring of Mara and the maps from the Explorer's Pack are mailed to you. That's the envelope icon (again, on PC, not sure about console). You should also have received mails about the items added to your collections and non-item upgrades like the ability to convert equipment to Imperial style.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"