Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

level up from 10 up fast

silvergear
whats the fast way to level up from 10 plz on xbox
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Besides exploits, quest that are at or slightly above your level give you the most XP. The main quest also gives you skill points.
    And don't forget to do the PvP introduction quests to get those extra skill points as well.
    smile.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on June 9, 2015 4:17PM
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grind! Grind like you never did before!
  • silvergear
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Besides exploits, quest that are at or slightly above your level give you the most XP. The main quest also gives you skill points.
    And don't forget to do the PvP introduction quests to get those extra skill points as well.
    smile.gif

what exploits
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    dungeons. fastest way i leveled. run tons of dungeons.
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    silvergear wrote: »

play the game.....

The game is build in such a way that you will never reach max level (veteran rank 15). Yes there are ways to speed levelling up a lil bit by grinding foes, but as the main goal of the game is to do the quests. I recommend doing so. Rushing only means you get ahead of the content spread out for you.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    smile.gif

what exploits
    You're asking purely for research purposes, of course? :D
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »

play the game.....

The game is build in such a way that you will never reach max level (veteran rank 15). Yes there are ways to speed levelling up a lil bit by grinding foes, but as the main goal of the game is to do the quests. I recommend doing so. Rushing only means you get ahead of the content spread out for you.

What?!?!?! Are you blazed?

Max rank is VR14. And you will reach it pretty easy actually. Do your research man.

OP, if you only wanna level fast, read this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=288937648

This will get you along to max in no time when you put in the effort and time.
    Edited by xMovingTarget on June 9, 2015 5:27PM