Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DC PVP Training

CN_Daniel
CN_Daniel
✭✭✭✭
NPK will be holding PVP training for all new DC players and those interested in trying PVP out! Tonight through Sunday June 7th, each night at 8pm EST to 11pm EST. Please message 'DragonKnight Daniel' for an invite!

Edit: Might be on 'Wizard Daniel' sometimes too.
Edited by CN_Daniel on June 4, 2015 8:31PM
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a comment so I can find this again without bookmarking.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Tenzisam
    Tenzisam
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    NPK will be holding PVP training for all new DC players and those interested in trying PVP out! Tonight through Sunday June 7th, each night at 8pm EST to 11pm EST. Please message 'DragonKnight Daniel' for an invite!

Edit: Might be on 'Wizard Daniel' sometimes too.

Proud Of Ya ... :)
    Tenzisam Vr16 AD dk- former emperor Chillrend
    Bloodvessel vr16 AD Sorc- Former emperor Haderus
    Rage-Of-Tenzi Vr16 EP NB- Former emperor Haderus
    Deathreaper Tenzi-X Vr16 DC DK Former emperor Haderus and BWB
    Tenzi-X Vr16 DC Stamplar
    Tenzi-Sam vr16 DC Nb
    Tenzilove Vr16 DC Sorc - The virgin girl with the pink flower on her hair

"I want to be a vampire. They're the coolest monsters."-Gerard Way
    K-holer
    NEMESIS
    Ex-Alacrity
    Ex-Decibelian
    Ex-Havoc
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope more come out and play tonight!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which server is this? Neither name was found on NA server.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • kitchenguy65_ESO
    kitchenguy65_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't zerg 'train'ing is it?
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    i think this training pay off right?, DC seems to go strong lately :D
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will contact those of you who missed the event tonight. Please message me with you @name.

Thank you.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    i think this training pay off right?, DC seems to go strong lately :D

We got an emp crowned on Thornblade yesterday. So yeap. Then there was Teleporter last week, so yeap, yeap, yeap.

DC LIVES!