The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

eso plus ?

Lord_Arkala
Lord_Arkala
✭✭✭
I know i can buy crowns through xbox market place, but can i buy eso plus through xbox market place?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked when...and got no answer, but their Twitter pages suggests yes
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on June 4, 2015 1:39AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Lord_Arkala
    Lord_Arkala
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You won't be able to buy it from this site so at some point it'll be on the Xbox store or it'll be an app like EA to manage the sub
  • Lord_Arkala
    Lord_Arkala
    ✭✭✭
    Wonderful i just hope it will be day 1
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    It will be available in the store as soon as it launches at mightnight
    Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crown store shows up on Xbox One under Add-Ons
    I did not see an ESO Plus yet.

I suppose more updates are coming or it may not appear until Tuesday morning updates
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173859/purchasing-eso-plus-on-xbox-one
    We are currently working to make the purchase of an ESO Plus membership easier by having it available directly on the Xbox Marketplace. Until that solution is implemented, ESO Plus membership can be purchased by taking the following steps:
    •Press the Menu button
    •Select the Crown Store
    •Push down on the right analog stick (“Buy ESO Plus”) and accept the prompt to leave the game
    You’ll then find yourself within the Xbox Marketplace where you can purchase an ESO Plus membership. After you complete your purchase, log off and restart ESOTU. When you log back in, your membership will be applied to your account!

In a future patch, you’ll be able to simply navigate to the Xbox Marketplace at any time to purchase ESO Plus.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord