Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reapers March - Dulan - Lizard race quest bugged?

Rinmaethodain
Rinmaethodain
✭✭✭✭✭
It says that there are 3 lizards racing, when i bet on winner and that lizard wins then i get prize.

I can pick Left, middle or right lizard.
No matter which lizard i pick and which lizard wins i always get Failed: Lost the race.

And by no matter which lizard i pick and which wins i mean :smile:
- i pick left lizard, left lizard reaches barrel first - still lost
- i pick right lizard, right wins - lost again
- i even thought that i might mix left and right so i watched what happens when i pick right and left is first but still i lost
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't there a NPC somewhere nearby that will sell you a faster lizard?

I did not do your quest but that is how it works for the lizard race quest in Alik'r desert.
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This quest is different from others. Its free and doesnt give any prize (beside +1 in completed quest count) so its repetable and doesnt cost you anything. There are already 3 lizards and one of them will randomly win and you need to bet on the winner. After several attemts it seems only choosing a middle can result in win. Selecting left or right will always return failure no matter if left or right really won.