The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF PS4 Ebonheart pact players

BloodStorm
BloodStorm
✭✭✭
Rolling a Templar Healer on EP as my new main and will be going vampire. My PSN is Vampire_Noble. Looking for other players to do dungeons with when not solo questing.
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    Hey...I was in the same boat as you and found a solid mature PS4 guild to run with on EP..below is a link to their recruitment thread. They been cool players so far and organized for launch.

The Dark Knights
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
    High Warlord of The Dark Knights
    PSN: RatedOld
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    We should do some G v G stuff. I will be helping some friends get NPK started on Ps4, we are DC.

• Prestn
    Prestn
    Sounds good.. drop AceBro a message. He is our guild leader.
    Edited by Prestn on June 5, 2015 6:27PM
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
    High Warlord of The Dark Knights
    PSN: RatedOld
  • originalbars
    Look no further 10th-legion.net

Over 40 active members and been active for over a year. PS4/EU
    Edited by originalbars on June 7, 2015 12:44PM