Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Great Ways to make gold in ESO

Risingstorm12
Risingstorm12
Soul Shriven
I found this nice site that has some great advice on how to make gold in ESO. Without any cheats or anything, just honest grinding and such. It's been helping me out quite a bit. So if you're looking for some good ways to make gold, you should check this site out. http://www.esogoldmaster.com/index.html
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I despise "buy low sell high" price gougers., stuff bought off traders needs to be BoA to stop this.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best way I have found to make gold in ESO is by doing quests, gathering and selling alchemy and runes, crafting mats, dungeon mobs, selling motifs and things for honest prices. If you sell things at honest prices people will remember you for it and buy off you again.

I have 350k of gold doing nothing. Barring armour repairs and horse upgrades and the odd motif/piece of armour, you don't need a whole lot of gold in ESO as there's nothing you really need to buy. You can happily self sustain on things that you find and loot for the most part.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    I despise "buy low sell high" price gougers., stuff bought off traders needs to be BoA to stop this.

That's a real world tactic though, seems legitimate. I personally can't be bothered to go to 30 different guild traders in hopes of buying something I don't need for cheap just so I can sell it again. For those who do though, good for you.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    It kind of depends. There are many traders that aren't very well traffic'd, and it is difficult for them to move certain items. Searching out those traders and the items that may be sell well at higher traffic'd traders does the guilds and the ultimate buyer a valid service: It helps the lesser traffic'd trader more easily sell such items, it helps the higher traffic'd trader keep their store full, and it helps the customer more easily find what they are looking for by consolidating items in one place. The time and effort spent searching for such items should be rewarded with some profit for those that do it.

On the other hand, if someone is just buying up everything of a certain kind of item and re-listing it to corner the market and keep the prices high - yeah, that kind of doesn't help anyone much. But I haven't noticed enough of it that I think it is a significant issue in ESO.