Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How much for imperial upgrade?

symonator
symonator
✭✭✭
How much is the imperial upgrade in store?

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know what price that is for the UK in ££'s?

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    symonator wrote: »

Hi! The 'Imperial Upgrade' was recently removed from the store page online, but is now present in-game at the cost of Crowns. Crowns is a virtual currency which can be purchased with real money (pounds).

If you would like to upgrade, Crowns can be purchased here: account.elderscrollsonline.com/store

However, you may already have Crowns on your account, these can be viewed in-game, by entering the Crown Store menu (press the ',' key).

Hope that helps! If you are unsure about anything or need further help, feel free to reply back! :)
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    KriHavok wrote: »

Hi! The 'Imperial Upgrade' was recently removed from the store page online, but is now present in-game at the cost of Crowns. Crowns is a virtual currency which can be purchased with real money (pounds).

If you would like to upgrade, Crowns can be purchased here: account.elderscrollsonline.com/store

However, you may already have Crowns on your account, these can be viewed in-game, by entering the Crown Store menu (press the ',' key).

Hope that helps! If you are unsure about anything or need further help, feel free to reply back! :)

Yeah ok.
    So how much are the crowns to buy, i am looking online but i do not see the price of the crowns?

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hah. I thought he meant the crown store. I don't know the price of crowns in GBP, but there are packs of 750, 1500, 3000 and 5500 crowns. In addition, as KriHavok mentioned, you may already have some crowns on your account from ESO Plus or playtime before B2P transition.
    KriHavok wrote: »

Yeah ok.
    So how much are the crowns to buy, i am looking online but i do not see the price of the crowns?
    Do you not see them on the page he linked?
    https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store
    Edited by Rosveen on June 5, 2015 6:18PM
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you scroll down to the bottom of this webpage ( https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store ), you will see the prices of the packs beneath the amount of Crowns to be purchased.

I have highlighted the prices in the following image for ease of explanation:

jNdMoJX.png
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor