The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

@ZOS what time on June 8th can we expect the pre-load codes to be sent out?

Mirra_Halfelven
Mirra_Halfelven
✭✭✭
What time on June 8th will the codes go out?

Cause it they are going out at like 6am, most will be able to be done by the 9th, but if you guys are sending them out at 7pm or so .... :'(
Mirra Halfelven, Templar Troublemaker
Daggerfall Covenant - PS4 NA
PSN: Scooby_609
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AlanG @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any assistance here? You have a lot of consolers needing to know this info.
  • Fhaerron
    Fhaerron
    ✭✭✭
    Mind the hour differences, it will probably somewhere late evening for EU (like 11 pm something).
    Maybe even later ... when they say the 8th it can be very well they meant the 8th for the US while it's already the 9th June for EU.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a conversation with someone on Twitch the other day, I realized people will be playing like 12 hours before me :s
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    After a conversation with someone on Twitch the other day, I realized people will be playing like 12 hours before me :s

Yeah won't all the PC transfers be late to the party?!
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fhaerron wrote: »
    Mind the hour differences, it will probably somewhere late evening for EU (like 11 pm something).
    Maybe even later ... when they say the 8th it can be very well they meant the 8th for the US while it's already the 9th June for EU.

Would still be nice to get ZOS confirmation.
    Cuyler wrote: »

12 hours late on launch, yet also a year ahead. ;)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The offer to buy came at 10am ish EST
    Im hoping I'm wrong but these console transfer emails always have come after 3pm EST so hopefully it's a 10am EST email vs a 3pm or later email

Then there are those who don't get the emails until hours after due to other issues
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »

I meant just due to midnight in your timezone thing! Unless ps4 holds me back, my internet is plenty awesome enough to be to the party on time ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    While we don't have an exact time, you can expect these to be ready on June 8th in the early afternoon (eastern time). We'll send out an email to everyone eligible as soon as they're ready!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Naivefanboi
    Naivefanboi
    ✭✭✭✭
    My conirmation emails came in right around 12pm . what bearing the email times have with when theyll send us the game codes is pretty much all speculation.
    I wouldnt expect them to make it a priority for people to get downloading asap, theyll get to it when they get to it.
    Id expect around mid day afternoon area, hopefully not 7 or 9pm ... Bur i wouldnt be surprised
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    June 8th in the early afternoon (eastern time).

So plenty of time to download for europeans! That's like... what, 10, 20 minutes?

Sorry Australia... Guess you won't be playing at midnight...
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Mirra_Halfelven
    Mirra_Halfelven
    ✭✭✭
    While we don't have an exact time, you can expect these to be ready on June 8th in the early afternoon (eastern time). We'll send out an email to everyone eligible as soon as they're ready!

so before 3pm EST???
    Mirra Halfelven, Templar Troublemaker
    Daggerfall Covenant - PS4 NA
    PSN: Scooby_609
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numbers will be distributed by the Neighborhood Housecat delivery system. For early access on 8 June start grabbing housecats in your neighborhood and see if they have numbers on them. Think of it as a Mini PvP.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So it is actually 9 June my time after when people in my timezone would already have been able to login to the server I will get a code to start the 3-4 days worth of downloading :'(
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • BrisbaniteAU
    BrisbaniteAU
    ✭✭
    AdamBourke wrote: »
    June 8th in the early afternoon (eastern time).

So plenty of time to download for europeans! That's like... what, 10, 20 minutes?

Sorry Australia... Guess you won't be playing at midnight...

Thanks for thinking of us @AdamBourke . It's nice here in Australia and New Zealand but sometimes it doesn't pay to live in the future.

I'm a middle-aged gamer from Brisbane, Australia, who has enjoyed ESO since PC beta and now into the Xbox One version.