Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anyone tell me what quest I'm in?

Als3rd
Als3rd
✭✭✭
I know... Weird question, but I had this toon in storage for a while, brought her back out and she had no quests??? I went to Queen Ayren in Skywatch and all she says is "Estre must pay for this". Then I talk to Raz who is nearby, and all he offers is "That vile witch. I never liked her anyway". I'm level 23, so I think I've done most of them, but I am stuck!!

Hopefully someone can tell me who to see/where to go to continue the quest. I can't imagine that they would end it with those two characters reacting in that way.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! :)
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I must be somewhere after finding out that Estre is the veiled queen.

I suggest travelling to Dawnbreak and check what Captain Landare has to offer for you.
    If he got nothing and dawnbreak is "discovered" (the map icon is white), then check out Firsthold. I there are no quests in or near firsthold and the map icon is white too, you did that too and should move to the next map.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Als3rd
    Als3rd
    ✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    I must be somewhere after finding out that Estre is the veiled queen.

I suggest travelling to Dawnbreak and check what Captain Landare has to offer for you.
    If he got nothing and dawnbreak is "discovered" (the map icon is white), then check out Firsthold. I there are no quests in or near firsthold and the map icon is white too, you did that too and should move to the next map.

Very good! Thanks very much for the pathways. Will do!