Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help in Woodworking! :(

amirgelman
amirgelman
✭✭✭
hey people,

after watching a tutorial i realized it wasn't too smart to NEVER touch the whole crafting thing.
was wondering if anyone out here could help me collect maple stuff? or maybe send some to me?
my name in game: Amir Gelman

thank you! :)
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can train woodworking by deconstructing staffs, bows and shields.
  • amirgelman
    amirgelman
    ✭✭✭
    LameoveR wrote: »

thanks! so, if i need Rough Maple - can i buy somewhere items\weapons i can deconstruct to this matterial?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask guildmates for items, lots of times higher level veteran players have no need or want for items and won't mind just giving it away. Also look for dirt cheap stuff at guild traders, and deconstruct EVERYTHING you find.

[EDIT]And yes, if you need rough maple you can deconstruct maple items and have the possibility of getting some mats back. As well, you can find rough maple in Auridon, Glenumbra and Stonefalls.. whichever was your factions first zone. Even though you may be a higher level, all the wood you find to harvest will be the level of the zone.

As well, even though you may only be able to craft maple items now, you can deconstruct items of all levels.
    Edited by MissBizz on May 14, 2015 9:22PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

If you deconstruct items you get sanded maple,

you can farm maple very easily in Stros M'kai,

within 10 minutes you will have more than enough to build a staffs, shield and bow.
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amirgelman wrote: »
    LameoveR wrote: »

thanks! so, if i need Rough Maple - can i buy somewhere items\weapons i can deconstruct to this matterial?

Mate just find a good (easy to steal from) woodworking shop and steal the stuff. After yuo steal everything log out and log back in and tada! all weapons are there again so you can steal them... again. Continoue till full inventory and then deconstruct. Just remeber weapons found lying around that you can steal dont do the trick - just those from shops.