The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hello

Lokidragon
hello players, i am looking for a new EPact guild to join. i have a VR1 and almost VR2 main character and also have an alt in the dominion side. I'm looking in a guild that's helpful and friendly. i am also active in game so having an active guild will do great for me. i have teamspeak 3 that i hope there's a guild that use's the teamspeak for socializing,dungeons and etc. So if there's a guild that meets what i am looking for in a guild then please post your information below so i know about your guild please. ^_^
  • Popcorngirl
    HEY! :smile:
    I'm recruiting for my casual, social, pvx EP guild. If you have any questions, you can visit my forum post for [Undying Spirit] or you can message me in game at @Popcorngirl
    I'm hesitant to fill up your looking-for-guild with further information (shameless guild recruit plug here :wink: ) So please contact me!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/169341/undying-spirit-ep-pvx-guild-recruiting#latest

I'd LOVE to hear from you! :smiley:
    -Poppy
  • Midknight
    Midknight
    My guild is The Knights of New Hope!
    Here is an overview of our guild features:
    • Organized and Regularly Scheduled Trials
    • Daily Groups for Pledges, DSA and other content
    • Team Speak 3 Voice Chat
    • Time Trials Coming Soon
    • Over 100 Active Members
    • Guild Quartermasters and Advisors to help you gear up and keep you fed
    • Age 18+
    • Multi-Game guild - Sister Guilds on Star Wars: The Old Republic and Guild Wars 2
    • Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
    • Live Streamed Trials to the website
    • Possibility of Promotion

Visit our website: www.theknightsofnewhope.com , contact us here, and/or find us in game for an invite! Contact @Moonhawk @Mojoman1969 @Zynatari @krees28
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! I am guildmaster of Lone Wolf Help. We are aimed at casual players that normally play solo, but have grown into a full, friendly and active guild! We invite members from all factions. Which makes it a breeze if you decide to make an alt - we will have events going for that alt as well! If you would like to learn a bit more about us, you can check out the website at LoneWolfHelp.com We do utilize team speak 3, and dungeon running is something we love. The events for Ad in June are not up yet, but I will have those up tomorrow :)

If you are interested or have any more questions, feel free to contact me. @missbizz in game and here.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord