The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live's Next Episode: June 4"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "ESO Live's Next Episode: June 4."

Join us tomorrow for a special episode of ESO Live where we gear up for the console launch of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • deacon_h
    deacon_h
    Soul Shriven
    i dont know if this is the right place to post this but i noticed on the xbox store that the images that were being shown had armor sets that aren't in the game, are these sets coming in the future? and it guild banners that were on the players backs will they be coming to the game soon?

deacon_h (www.twitch.tv/templarsofdoomeso)
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why a day early? Is there some special reason beyond whats in the published agenda?
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    deacon_h wrote: »
    i dont know if this is the right place to post this but i noticed on the xbox store that the images that were being shown had armor sets that aren't in the game, are these sets coming in the future? and it guild banners that were on the players backs will they be coming to the game soon?

deacon_h (www.twitch.tv/templarsofdoomeso)

General Discussion would be the best place to post your question's in the future but in answer w/o knowing what you saw my bet is it is either the Dark Brotherhood/Thieves Guild sets or the Imperial Daedric set, which will be released later this year and right after console drop with Imperial City respectively ;)
    Edited by nimander99 on June 3, 2015 4:39PM
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone on staff that is a werewolf please tear some fiends up for a bit of the play session? I want to see werewolf form live on the PS4 version, because I'll be diving into it in less than a week and can hardly wait to see it all! ^.^

...Yes, the console version(s) will look way better in my case, because my PC is -not- built for gaming, the explosions from finishing a dolmen make my FPS during it hold in the range of 4-6. Not 46. 4 to 6 FPS. >.> So yeah, can't wait~
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Qael
    Qael
    ✭✭✭
    What are your plans for VR levels? We have not gotten an update on this in quite a while, and I know I have multiple friends that refuse to come back to the game until VR levels have been removed.
  • Hoodster92_ESO
    Hoodster92_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What are your plans for future character advancement? With the VR system attempting to be abolished how will players progress through the new content ? The Champion Points really don't provide a significant enough difference in comparison to get and a good rotation, so what will you do to make progression a thing in this game?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qael wrote: »
    What are your plans for VR levels? We have not gotten an update on this in quite a while, and I know I have multiple friends that refuse to come back to the game until VR levels have been removed.
    What are your plans for future character advancement? With the VR system attempting to be abolished how will players progress through the new content ? The Champion Points really don't provide a significant enough difference in comparison to get and a good rotation, so what will you do to make progression a thing in this game?

Both of these are great questions that I hoped to hear good news (defined by good to me) as the VR levels would be removed no later than August 2015
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Where does one find the events that were listed on the stream?
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium