The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store suggestion: dyes and styles converting

TheDarkShadow
TheDarkShadow
✭✭✭✭✭
Something I would like to spent my crowns on:

- 1 TIME USE DYES: People who unlocked the achievement could have their dyes unlock forever. But sometime new players/guild, specially roleplayers, want some kind of "uniform" (not tabard) and not everyone is veteran that farmed all the achievements in the game. Lets say 100 crowns for a dye pot (could use for 1, 2 or 3 blocks of 1 item).

- STYLES CONVERTING: Something like Imperial edition bonus, convert any gear to Imperial style. I'd pay 1200 crowns for each style.

F8cxyTv.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on June 2, 2015 1:59PM
  • oddavi
    oddavi
    ✭✭✭
    No
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re: Dyes - If any RP group wants a uniform, there are plenty of "easy" colours that even new players can use.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Greg
    Greg
    ✭✭✭
    no
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would just be a big money grab. I'm against it.

You're not forced to buy it.
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Re: Dyes - If any RP group wants a uniform, there are plenty of "easy" colours that even new players can use.

I'm a new player. I mostly roleplay so after 2 months playing, my highest level character is 28 and I'm not going to play him again anytime soon. I just joined a guild which prefer crimson armors, and the dye need Craglorn group Dungeons achievement, vet 11-14. At this speed probably in 2 more years I'd be able to get that dye.

Again, no one are FORCED to buy those things. BUT just because YOU are not willing to buy them doesn't mean others aren't. These cosmetic things are not Pay to Win items. And these money will fund the company for more bug fix, more GM, more support, more game contents...
    Edited by TheDarkShadow on June 2, 2015 3:08PM
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These cosmetic thing are symbols of what a player has achieved in the game. I'm currently working on Sanctum Ophidia. It gives a really nice green dye as a reward.

Again, your guild is not new player friendly. And the Craglorn group dungeons can be done at V1 if the rest of your party knows what they are doing. Alternatively, go to PvP and kill an Emperor to get the Regicide Red instead.
    The Moot Councillor
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These cosmetic thing are symbols of what a player has achieved in the game.

Now this is a valid point *side eye at 1-word-post people*. I think ZOS should give people more title on achievements. When I see someone with "Emperor Killer" or "Sanctum raider" title on their head I know what he's achieved. When I see someone with a red boots or a green hat pass by, well... sometime I don't even look at them the 2'nd time.
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would just be a big money grab. I'm against it.

You're not forced to buy it.

I'm a new player. I mostly roleplay so after 2 months playing, my highest level character is 28 and I'm not going to play him again anytime soon. I just joined a guild which prefer crimson armors, and the dye need Craglorn group Dungeons achievement, vet 11-14. At this speed probably in 2 more years I'd be able to get that dye.

Again, no one are FORCED to buy those things. BUT just because YOU are not willing to buy them doesn't mean others aren't. These cosmetic things are not Pay to Win items. And these money will fund the company for more bug fix, more GM, more support, more game contents...

unless you're on console you wont get any of what you listed here.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zhoyzu wrote: »
    unless you're on console you wont get any of what you listed here.

Pls, this is not a thread for the "console meme".
  • Zorrashi
    Zorrashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems harmless enough. It is just a matter of one-use aesthetic color.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dyes should remain achievement locked.

The ability to change any item, even a dropped one to a motif I own or to the motif of a dropped piece I own, is the only thing I would actually pay crowns for at the moment.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These cosmetic thing are symbols of what a player has achieved in the game.

Now this is a valid point *side eye at 1-word-post people*. I think ZOS should give people more title on achievements. When I see someone with "Emperor Killer" or "Sanctum raider" title on their head I know what he's achieved. When I see someone with a red boots or a green hat pass by, well... sometime I don't even look at them the 2'nd time.

LOL! I think we are not going to see eye to eye on this topic.

I don't wear titles. The only title I'll consider wearing is the Master Angler when I get it. I much prefer having the dyes as an option. I remember a friend dyed his armor in the colours you get for completing the main quests in all three factions once. It was colourful, but he made it work. Working towards the dyes is part of the fun of having them. If you could just buy them in the Crown Store, that would cheapen them IMO.
    The Moot Councillor