The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legendary Mage Stamina Sorcerer PVP Video

LegendaryMage
LegendaryMage
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,

Something a bit different this time. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AahclvjFxzM

I haven't played stamina for months so all this was day 1 for a few hours. Just in case someone spots any bad mistakes, I still haven't been used to rotations and spell keys etc.

Proxy link in case it's banned in your country:

https://nl.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I8qiWVFIjxhLsQYqDWemTqpLUph2W8+yt3YrrkFhg2woA==&bit=1

(you can select the 720p version with proxy, and full hd with normal link)

One more disclaimer:
@Alex Bax, I don't listen to dance at all, but I wanted to put something 'funny' in it, because that's what I think of stam sorc, simply funny and useless. :P

I hope you'll enjoy!
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks about like playing a Stamina Dk, basically boring as hell cause its mostly weapon abilities ya have to use.

• ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good seeing someone else trying stam sorc.

Not sure if you have tried it mate, but if you use Bound Armaments your heavy attacks can hit harder than wrecking blow. Meaning you could drop that and manage your stamina pool better.
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Looks about like playing a Stamina Dk, basically boring as hell cause its mostly weapon abilities ya have to use.

Except that dks have better utility spells for a stamina build than sorcs. Sorcs are totally useless with a stamina build imo.
    ItsRejectz wrote: »
    Good seeing someone else trying stam sorc.

Not sure if you have tried it mate, but if you use Bound Armaments your heavy attacks can hit harder than wrecking blow. Meaning you could drop that and manage your stamina pool better.

I did. I ran with it for a bit, but I use it more with heavy armor when I use more heavy attacks.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on May 31, 2015 7:17PM
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IS THAT ...
    AN ADDON ?

Also im amazed at the number of sorc skills on your bar mage. You actually managed to squeeze one in O_O !
    Too bad stam sorcs are strictly worse than other classes =/.
    Edited by Ahzek on May 31, 2015 7:21PM
    Jo'Khaljor
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »
    IS THAT ...
    AN ADDON ?

I'm sure it's only temporarily for theorycrafting. He can't really see what's going on in the lower right corner of his screen anymore.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

I haven't played stamina for months so all this was day 1 for a few hours. Just in case someone spots any bad mistakes, I still haven't been used to rotations and spell keys etc.

https://nl.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I8qiWVFIjxhLsQYqDWemTqpLUph2W8+yt3YrrkFhg2woA==&bit=1

One more disclaimer:
    @Alex Bax, I don't listen to dance at all, but I wanted to put something 'funny' in it, because that's what I think of stam sorc, simply funny and useless. :P

I hope you'll enjoy!
    Hi guys,

One more disclaimer:

I hope you'll enjoy!

I saw that commend yo :D "this *** game is nothing but zergs".... so true lately, all pussyheads are afraid to run small grps cuz they r gettin *** by one guy, so they now play new tactics - 10 man grp is minimum! :D.
    HellSeesYou = v16/AD/Rank 37-Former emp/EU TB-AZura(Old Auriels Bow badass) ___ Vampire Templar/Resto/Destro staff user from Banana squad
    HellSeesAll - v16/EP/Rank 19 Magicka NB/Necrotic Lag member
    HellSeesUs - v16/AD/Rank 18 Stamina Templar
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

One more disclaimer:

I hope you'll enjoy!

I saw that commend yo :D "this *** game is nothing but zergs".... so true lately, all pussyheads are afraid to run small grps cuz they r gettin outplayed by one guy (or by two), so they now play new tactics - 10 man grp is minimum! :D.

Edited by Raizin on June 1, 2015 1:53AM
    HellSeesYou = v16/AD/Rank 37-Former emp/EU TB-AZura(Old Auriels Bow badass) ___ Vampire Templar/Resto/Destro staff user from Banana squad
    HellSeesAll - v16/EP/Rank 19 Magicka NB/Necrotic Lag member
    HellSeesUs - v16/AD/Rank 18 Stamina Templar
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    0:28 i love those bugs with meteor especially when you know how to exploit it :*
    And btw ZOS answer about sorcs in templar thread (bold)
    nagarjunna wrote: »
    It is somewhat ironic that within a few posts mentioning a 'DK issue' we get a response.

Is it just me or am I somewhat cynical and paranoid here? :)
    That had nothing to do with it, it was just a coincidence. ;)
    CP5 wrote: »
    Hey guys! We're going to go through a lot of the concerns from this thread and give you all some updates this week. We'll do our best to hit each topic, and appreciate your feedback and reports since the last update we gave you. Just to set expectations, tomorrow's patch is very small, and there are no Templar fixes included (this actually goes for every class). Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and we'll touch base sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for the update, and I hate sounding like a broken record player in saying this but, can sorcerer's expect some sort of update on the potential changes?
    There are a number of Sorcerer changes going into the next major update (including making stamina sorcs more viable), but don't have any solid info at the moment.
    Edited by Cinbri on June 1, 2015 7:44AM
  • skillastat
    skillastat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam sorcs are useless ? I could show you wrong, give me some time to put together a nice video.
    (PC NA)
    -Saulo Stamina Sorcerer
    -skillastat Stamina Nightblade
    -a blade spirit Stamina Templar
    -Ultima Online I Magicka Dragonknight
    -'Solo DC* Stamina Sorcerer
    -'Ultima Online Stamina Dragonknight
    -Nerd Dk Tank Dragonknight
    -Solochi Magicka Sorcerer
    -Solo Lucci Magicka Nightblade
    -Sølomon Magicka Warden

*All characters are EP, except for one DC.

French Canadian!
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Love it! Looks fun, but definitely not as powerful as magicka Sorc. Good stuff, Mage. Moar videos!!! (:
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    0:28 i love those bugs with meteor especially when you know how to exploit it :*

Me & Meteor are no longer friends after that fight :(
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crit surge is a viable self heal on targets that dont block spam or spam shields...

oh wait...

on a side note, Corrosive Armor + immoveable pots or Immoveable + Rapid Strikes + Caltrops + Ravager set = someone dead
    Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on June 2, 2015 10:26AM
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted to watch this, but apparently some copyright thing has blocked it in my country (Australia) :(
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swannkyy wrote: »
    I really wanted to watch this, but apparently some copyright thing has blocked it in my country (Australia) :(

Try this link and select 720p as that's the best that's provided sadly:

It should work as it simulates Netherlands.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I simply stopped using meteor quite a while ago myself, if its not reflected back on you, its completely mitigate by cloak or barely noticable with block. It announces itself spectacularly so its basicly poo in small scale pvp.

I wonder what the next nerf(s) for sorceror will be. This game is all about nerfs.

PC EU
    PvP only