Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon/Undaunted/Trial Boss HP

P3ZZL3
P3ZZL3
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi Guys,

Has anyone got a detailed breakdown/list of present HP stats for the Boss' ?

Cheers
Pez
CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Common ammont of HP for all PvE is about 17-19k HP, depending on group DPS, you personal survivobility, etc.

If you were asking about the bosses HP, I don't really remember, but I'm sure that if you and your groupmates have 7k+ DPS in solo target, you can do all todays PvE content. But actual top DPS now is much higher: 15k+ and up to 20k+ for mele-magica-DK-Dunmer.
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fecius wrote: »
    Common ammont of HP for all PvE is about 17-19k HP, depending on group DPS, you personal survivobility, etc.

If you were asking about the bosses HP, I don't really remember, but I'm sure that if you and your groupmates have 7k+ DPS in solo target, you can do all todays PvE content. But actual top DPS now is much higher: 15k+ and up to 20k+ for mele-magica-DK-Dunmer.

I regularly run with a magicka dk who pulls 28k+ single target and a templar pushing 22k single target for vet pledges. CP's blow DPS through the roof!

However, you can easily do majority of content with much less DPS if people follow mechanics and pay attention.
    Edited by Yinmaigao on June 3, 2015 1:02AM