The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

BETA [PS4] and PS4 numeric release

xJeremx
xJeremx
Hello,

I had the chance to play in the BETA for PS4 and I was wondering if I will have to download the all game again when the release come ? Or if I just will have to patch the beta file on ps4 ? Because it's a really big file and my connexion is a little bit weak these times..

P.S. : I'll have a numeric version of the game thanks to the transfer PC>>>PS4

Thank you ! [Sorry for my english :) ]

Best Answer

• ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @xJeremx,

The client for ESOTU on the consoles will require a fresh installation and the beta client will not update. We recommend removing the beta version of the client from your system as it will not be automatically removed upon installation of a release copy, effectively doubling the space that the game takes up.

EDIT: Clarity
    Edited by ZOS_GaryA on June 1, 2015 9:00PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • lsneakl
    lsneakl
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know this one officially at this point are we safe to delete the beta?
    Options
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @xJeremx,

The client for ESOTU on the consoles will require a fresh installation and the beta client will not update. We recommend removing the beta version of the client from your system as
    as...... it is a waste of space 55GB to keep it?

You seemed to press "Post Reply" a tad early there, @ZOS_GaryA
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on June 1, 2015 8:39PM
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
    Options
  • xJeremx
    xJeremx
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @xJeremx,

The client for ESOTU on the consoles will require a fresh installation and the beta client will not update. We recommend removing the beta version of the client from your system as

Thank you for your answer, even if i'm a bit disappointed because of the huge file... :(
    Options