The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

been away for a while and have a ?

Lord_Arkala
Lord_Arkala
✭✭✭
Is spellcrafting in yet?
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way if you're curious to learn more about what it might be like, some data miners have compiled information they've gathered on Spellcrafting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/2xpn39/data_mining_spellcrafting_what_is_it_and_what_are/

Always remember that nothing's final when it comes to datamining, this is just what they had planned for it at one time, which could be different from now. Also apparently the guy who was doing the project is no longer at Zenimax, so dunno who's in charge of the project now if they're still actively developing it, or if it's stalled.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They announced a while ago that they would still like to do it someday , but that it's not currently being actively worked on.

So basically I wouldn't hold your breath.

Given the changes they made to the game in 1.6 & then said they didn't want to re-balance for some time, spell crafting would be a HUGE undertaking.... in the form that they showed (& was datamined) it would likely cause so many bugs, exploits & balance changes that I wouldn't think they would want to add it in any time soon...

Maybe in a year or two would be a decent guess if it still does appear.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Lord_Arkala
    Lord_Arkala
    ✭✭✭
    Any word on jewel crafting?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any word on jewel crafting?
    I think it's something else they want to do that they aren't currently working on. There haven't been any concept examples of it, so any development of jewellery-crafting is not likely to be as far on as spellcrafting.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will too be in game. It's due to be finished after the second half of the justice system launches.... Oh...... Yah.... Uh.....
    Soon™
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, Nick Konkle left the company. Spellcrafting was pretty much his baby, so I wouldn't expect it to see the light of day.
    They said they still plan to do it some day, but you know, their word is worth about as much as a petty soul gem at this point.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • DerpyShadowz
    DerpyShadowz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Devs being replaced, and doesnt seem to have helped, or at least these devs have had their tongues removed in the process.
    Lurking in the shadows.
  • Lord_Arkala
    Lord_Arkala
    ✭✭✭
    I remember when the devs cared about us. I have been here since before beta and this is just sad. I hate nick is gone :(