The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZOS FIX FLAME LASH AND CONCEALED WEAPON

Ernest145
Ernest145
✭✭✭
So many times in cryodiil I get murder just because these majicka dks gap close, talon, then block cast spam flame lash. I am a stamina templar so i try to roll doge away and they just spam flame lash and hit me around 5k sometimes less sometimes more, but it is so dumb that most of these majicka dks are trash and are allowed to kill people so easily. I know some moves should go through roll dodges but when they can just do that and there is literally nothing i can do to counter it is just stupid. Please listen and fix this.
Invictus

Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You already know it goes through your dodge, then stop potato dodging and use the mechanics the game gives you to deal with it.
    Nk8LHPI.jpg
    Don't worry though, ZOS has already decided to make them all dodgeable for Care Bears.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    You already know it goes through your dodge, then stop potato dodging and use the mechanics the game gives you to deal with it.
    Nk8LHPI.jpg
    Don't worry though, ZOS has already decided to make them all dodgeable for Care Bears.

Says the guy with the 15k spammable damage shield
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valymer wrote: »
    Nk8LHPI.jpg

You are aware that for hardened ward to be 15k you would need 45k magicka, since it's value is 1/3 of your magicka pool? In actuality my shield is 10k.

You are also aware that OP is a templar which means he has blazing shield?
    TheMoreYouKnow.jpg
    Edited by Teargrants on June 1, 2015 12:13AM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    lol blaze shield is crap when you are a stamina templar with about 20k ish health and it costs about 3500 ish majicka. And for your comment earlier most stamina build revolve around dodging for survivability for my blocks to be effective i would have to switch to sword and shield and change my build and then i will lose some damage and regen to be tanky which is stupid to counter two moves.
    Invictus

• Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    And just saying sorcs atm are probably one of the most broken things in pvp so you really don't have room to talk.
    Invictus

• Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing OP about templars is literally radiant destruction which i think is broken as hell and can't wait till they fix it.
    Invictus

• Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valymer wrote: »
    Nk8LHPI.jpg

You are aware that for hardened ward to be 15k you would need 45k magicka, since it's value is 1/3 of your magicka pool? In actuality my shield is 10k.

You are also aware that OP is a templar which means he has blazing shield?
    TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

Wrong, see there is this champion passive called Bastion. (although you may not have any points into it, which is interesting) My sorc has 33k magicka and his shield is like 17k+

And Blazing Shield is complete crap in PvP now, I actually just dropped it for Blood Craze on my VR14 stamina templar because it isn't even worth casting anymore.
  • defilade__ESO
    defilade__ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Flame Lash is going thru block and dodge. Is it supposed to go right thru a player's blocking and dodge rolls? That's the question.
  • torinsoul
    torinsoul
    Ernest145 wrote: »
    So many times in cryodiil I get murder just because these majicka dks gap close, talon, then block cast spam flame lash. I am a stamina templar so i try to roll doge away and they just spam flame lash and hit me around 5k sometimes less sometimes more, but it is so dumb that most of these majicka dks are trash and are allowed to kill people so easily. I know some moves should go through roll dodges but when they can just do that and there is literally nothing i can do to counter it is just stupid. Please listen and fix this.

Zos all ready said that this is a bug and will be fix in the next patch. This was said on the latest ESO live.

• Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    @torinsoul okay thank you i didn't know about that
    Invictus