The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Opinions Sought From L33t Sorcs

Elephant42
Elephant42
✭✭✭✭
Tomb or Minefield - or maybe forget the skill entirely?
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not elite but it's not worth a slot in endgame PvE imo
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As Glavius said..... Minefield for PvP.

In PvP it's excellent.....but I don't think I've ever seen Tomb used anywhere, or really seen it used much in PvE besides when levelling it.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomb is never in used really. ZoS needs to rework that skill with either a healing component or an armor boost for allies.

Daedric tomb
    You cast a row of Daedric runes on the ground in a line, increasing health recovery and giving all allies in the runes a boost to armor.

This will help with both sorc healers and magetanks.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elephant42 wrote: »

Neither has any use in PvE. In PvP, however, the one with 5 runes that surround you seems to have a useful psychological effect: melee enemies will pause for a moment to decide if they want to rush you or stay back, and sometimes you can turn that pause to your advantage.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elephant42 wrote: »

Neither has any use in PvE. In PvP, however, the one with 5 runes that surround you seems to have a useful psychological effect: melee enemies will pause for a moment to decide if they want to rush you or stay back, and sometimes you can turn that pause to your advantage.

Exactly this...... And then they either YOLO in anyway, take decent damage & get stunned, or they hold back.... either way, they work quite nicely :)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tomb is never in used really. ZoS needs to rework that skill with either a healing component or an armor boost for allies.

Daedric tomb
    You cast a row of Daedric runes on the ground in a line, increasing health recovery and giving all allies in the runes a boost to armor.

This will help with both sorc healers and magetanks.

Good concept... though they would have to keep this inline with the buff system, and most people will already have health recovery buff from pots or something else, and tanks will always have the armor buff up anyway.

I'd rather see something more Sorc'ey, magic based, & unique....... something like a morph that surrounds up to 4 players with 3 floating daedric mines each..... when an enemy gets too close the mine explodes, deals damage to the enemy & heals the player.

Call them Siphoning mines or something like that.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP