Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF player with Imperial Edition to do something for me..

Earelith
Earelith
✭✭✭
I made a Breton character that I really like a lot. I save the sliders in a screen and I would like to pm to someone with Imperial Edition to apply the same sliders into an Imperial character and then make a picture of the character to show me how it looks :) I heard that Breton and Imperials are not very different :)

[Reason]
I am currently planing what characters to make on console once it is out (I have pre-ordered imperial edition). I want to know how imperial looks in order to decide for some of my classes if I go for Imperial race or not :)

Thanks in advance!
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earelith wrote: »
    I made a Breton character that I really like a lot. I save the sliders in a screen and I would like to pm to someone with Imperial Edition to apply the same sliders into an Imperial character and then make a picture of the character to show me how it looks :) I heard that Breton and Imperials are not very different :)

[Reason]
    I am currently planing what characters to make on console once it is out (I have pre-ordered imperial edition). I want to know how imperial looks in order to decide for some of my classes if I go for Imperial race or not :)

Thanks in advance!

Id be willing to try if you want to send me the screenshots of sliders..

• Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    @Vulsahdaal Thanks a lot! Sent you a pm :)
    Edited by Earelith on May 31, 2015 5:52PM