Seeking leveling tips for a DK (how to level fast from v2 to v14)? -Update: v11 now, need grind spot

rikimm16_ESO
rikimm16_ESO
✭✭✭
My main is a v14 templar, but it took me about 6 months to level him from v1 to v14. I started playing a DK a month ago and he's finally v2, but I can't wait all these months to level him up to v14.
Can anyone please tell me a few tips for fast leveling, like where to go, or how to expedite the process? I would also appreciate a good DK build for fast leveling purposes; I'm spec as a tank right now for dungeons, but the solo time-to-kill is too slow with this spec.
Thanks
Edit: I'm DC faction
Edited by rikimm16_ESO on June 13, 2015 1:15AM
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    I've been leveling four V1 characters at the same time and it has taken me about a month to get 3 of them to V14 and one is a V13 but half way there to V14. I like to do all the WBs and all the dolmens in each and every zone plus I collect all the skyshards that are in those zones except the public and group dungeons (I'm doing this solo). In Caldwell's silver I only did the quests that allowed me to advance to Caldwell's gold. In Caldwell's gold I'm doing each and every quest. I don't know if this will help but good luck.
  • rikimm16_ESO
    rikimm16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback; I don't mind doing the minimum quests required to advance in the Caldwell's journey, but I've been reading a bit more about leveling vet ranks and what most people recommend is a good grind spot.

Could anyone please share with me a good grind spot per level? You can send me a private message if needed, I won't make it public.

Any other tips are welcome, thanks!
  • pmacisback
    pmacisback
    ✭✭
    Ask around in one of your guilds.... All the grind spots are already crawling with impolite latchkey kids.... But it's better than posting it here for ZOS to nerf.
    I'm 12, and what is this?
  • nothing2591
    nothing2591
    ✭✭✭
    go to greenshade, place is called hectahame i think there is a bunch of zombies run around in a circle and grind to v7 then finish cadwells silver and go to the rift and grind to v11 then head to cracked wood cave in cyrodill and grind to v14
    VR16 nb rank 28 svampenn
  • rikimm16_ESO
    rikimm16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect, thanks for the info.

Now, does anyone know if I should go magicka or stamina build for grinding on my dk?
    Thanks
  • rikimm16_ESO
    rikimm16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect, thanks for the info.

Now, does anyone know if I should go magicka or stamina build for grinding on my dk?
    Thanks

I went magicka... got some nice AoE on my S/B bar and healing on my resto bar. 5 LA and 2 HA
  • rikimm16_ESO
    rikimm16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    OK, now that I'm v11 I'm wondering where can I go grind out my last 3 ranks. The camp north of FullHelm Wayshrine is always camped, so, are there other grind spots in Rift? or where should I go...

Thanks
  • rikimm16_ESO
    rikimm16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    OK, I dinged VR14 in 6/18/15 by playing one hour each night. So, it took me about 19 days (one hour each night) to go from v2 to v14.

For a DC character: from v1-v6 I did the zombies in Greenshade near (South of) Hectahame. From v6-v10 I went to Stonefalls (North of Vivec's Antlers Wayshrine) and from v11 to v14 I grinded the humanoids/zombies in The Rift, North of Fullhelm Fort wayshrine.

I was able to chain pull in these placed, so I recommend them for grinding.
    Edited by rikimm16_ESO on June 20, 2015 9:19PM