The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Fire Resist / Vamp Question

jybgess
jybgess
If I put 3 fire resist glyphs on 2 rings and a neck piece (VR14 Yellow) , how far would I knock down that +40% fire damage that a Vamp has? Could I get it close to 0% fire damage?
  • kungmoo
    kungmoo
    ✭✭✭
    I think I read somewhere that the fire resist glyphs give around 4% resist atm, so not far.... but they plan to increase them soon
    Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Edward W. Howe
    Options
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Water Bucket emote should be enabled to put vampires on fire out. No one like Vampire Well Done or Vampire Flambe.

Best served rare.
    Options