Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

=/ Noob

DigitalError
DigitalError
Soul Shriven
Welp, I've finally have a computer that can play this game without a struggle. With that being said, I would like to venture through and play with some people to further enrich the overall questing experience. At the moment I believe I am a level 15 imperial dragonknight with most of my point in health. SO if you want a new guy to play with let me know, and I've been kinda debating on making a new character as well, simply because I don't exactly play the tanky person on my first play through but I figured I'd switch it up. But I'm open to ideas!
  • Rynier
    Rynier
    Welcome dude. You might want to include what faction you are in. ( Aldemari dominion, Daggerfall or Ebonheart. So that you group up with the correct people.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. Probably best to provide your server (NA or EU), faction and your time zone or something similar so you can find someone that matches your criteria :)
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • DigitalError
    DigitalError
    Soul Shriven
    Oh yes you are right! I'm in the Aldemari dominion, NA sever and I live in PST-time zone :)