The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A second non-veteran campaign would be welcome.

Lilarna
Lilarna
✭✭✭
Hi there,

I'ld like to draw attention on the fact that the population is locked on all factions at prime time on Blackwater Blade EU.

Edit : This means that many players who would like to join this PVP experience can't do so, and that's a shame.

I suggest opening up a second non-veteran campaign. And I suggest making it at least a 15 day campaign, so that a frequent reset would not make it a potential emperor-farming place.

More veteran campaigns would also be great, since those campaigns are also locked

It would help spread out the population and give places to go to people who want to avoid lag and zergs.
Edited by Lilarna on May 16, 2015 1:08AM
Housing contest: Gold Road Visions. https://discord.gg/us8aU9xQgx
Lilarna - Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic
My Twitch Channel at LiLandChill: https://www.twitch.tv/lilandchill
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i have never had to wait for a queue EP side, though i don't know how it is for Ad and DC

regardless, what we really need, is a VR1-VR10 only server, if you want a new campaign added
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I never had a queue on DC side and I totally agree with Cody.
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or a campaign for all levels but with mandatory battle leveled stats! Would still be 100x better than the other campaigns..
  • Victus
    Victus
    ✭✭✭
    I was just thinking, playing my alt on another faction that I am locked out of the non-Veteran campaign since my other alts already call it home. Would be nice, but I'm not sure if it would see the same numbers as Blackwater Blade? I've never had issues queing (on DC side) and I'd like to see them close to full if possible. Do agree that making it 14 days would be good, to give people more of a choice too.

I like the suggestion of a VR1-VR10 campaign.
    Throm the First - Redguard Dragon Knight - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Prosski
    Prosski
    Soul Shriven
    or add a campaign where it has caps on how much champion points you can spend
    Just a soul shriven scrub dk
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Prosski wrote: »
    or add a campaign where it has caps on how much champion points you can spend

that will become a necessity once people start getting lots of CPs
  • Lilarna
    Lilarna
    ✭✭✭
    That would mean having different CP setups recorded that would only trigger on certain campaigns, could be a developing mess, no ?

I edited my message on the "queue" part, but I still maintain that it would be more fun to have two different maps, for the people who want to play on lower-populated campaigns.

A VTR 1-10 campaign as Cody suggests sounds good too ! As long as we have more, everything's fine for me, since I want to escape the lag and the zergs, and not only because they cause the lag.
    Housing contest: Gold Road Visions. https://discord.gg/us8aU9xQgx
    Lilarna - Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic
    My Twitch Channel at LiLandChill: https://www.twitch.tv/lilandchill
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lilarna wrote: »
    That would mean having different CP setups recorded that would only trigger on certain campaigns, could be a developing mess, no ?

I don't see what should be the problem with that at all. Of course I don't know as I'm not a developer of this game, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be a problem.
    Edited by ToRelax on May 16, 2015 1:22AM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Victus wrote: »
    I was just thinking, playing my alt on another faction that I am locked out of the non-Veteran campaign since my other alts already call it home. Would be nice, but I'm not sure if it would see the same numbers as Blackwater Blade? I've never had issues queing (on DC side) and I'd like to see them close to full if possible. Do agree that making it 14 days would be good, to give people more of a choice too.

I like the suggestion of a VR1-VR10 campaign.

Yeah I am having a blast playing on blackwater blade with my lowbie alts, but I would really love the opportunity to do lowbie PvP in other factions. I don't know anyone (nonvet) who plays for the other factions that I can port to, so instead I'm locked out. To be honest I think ZOS should get rid of the requirement that you can't have two characters in different factions home/guest the same campaign. First of all, there are SOOOO many ways around it that it's completely pointless. Mostly I just want to solo on other factions and fight my friends on DC.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think we'll eventually get some campaign changes, probably around the time veteran ranks are removed. Then we'll have 2 50+ servers and 2 sub-50 servers, because by the time that happens that's all we'll need.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    I think we'll eventually get some campaign changes, probably around the time veteran ranks are removed. Then we'll have 2 50+ servers and 2 sub-50 servers, because by the time that happens that's all we'll need.

Is there any time frame on when the vet levels are being removed? Post console release? When the Console is released?
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein