The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

how can you take a char out of the alliance war?

pema
pema
✭✭✭
How can unhome a alliance campain?
I have a char I don;t realy play anymore, and because he's on a certain campain I can't enter it.
The term of the campain ended but I can;t find a way to do it...
Officer of Alith Legion
Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can't. You'll need to move them to another campaign.
    Edited by driosketch on May 23, 2015 8:02PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    feared as much... @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_AlanG
    Why is it not possible to completely remove a char from a campain? I understand why you guys don't want the double alliance thing going on, but then I should be able to remove a char so I can play the campain I like?
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Options
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    All I can suggest is that you choose the short campaigns and then let them run out if you want to be able to swap much.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
    Options
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are only 4 vet campaigns, so if you have a toon in one faction with a home and guest campaign set

and another toon in a different faction with a home and guest campaign set.

If you create a third vet toon in another faction, he can NOT PVP, cause you can't remove your other toons from campaigns!
    Edited by Natjur on May 24, 2015 11:54PM
    Options
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    There are only 4 vet campaigns, so if you have a toon in one faction with a home and guest campaign set

If you create a third vet toon in another faction, he can NOT PVP, cause you can't remove your other toons from campaigns!

Oy, pretty much my current situation in a nutshell, except I've got one character with home + guest set and two with just home. Didn't really think that through when I did it and I'm paying for it now, lol.

Kinda wish they'd just dump the rosters when a campaign ends, would be a real kindness. As it is I'm gonna have to choose which character get's deleted so I can swap out.
    Edited by Fruitmass on May 25, 2015 4:15AM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have wanted out on one alt for a very long time.

The only way out, all the way out, is to hope they close the Campaign. Sadly, they have not done this recently.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »

And this is exactly why I don't have guest campaigns set for most of my characters. It's extremely limiting for those of us with characters across all factions to not be able to choose to leave a campaign rather than switch to a different one. I only go to Cyrodiil for PVE stuff (although I'll engage in PVP if I run across enemies), so ideally I want my characters to be on campaigns where my alliance isn't the underdog. I don't care about getting buffs from campaigns, and I don't mind if only roughly 1/3 of Cyrodiil is friendly territory, but when I'm stuck in a campaign where my alliance controls nothing outside of our gates, and I can't switch to a different one because I have characters from other factions in all of them... That's a problem.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PvE in Cyrodiil, you can still travel to a guild mate or a group member to visit their campaign. You won't get any AP, and you will be dependent on other people to be your teleport target whenever you want to go there, but at least it's possible. Unless they remove the option to travel to players in Cyrodiil, that is.
    For PvP, sorry, you're screwed until they add an option to actively pull a character out of Cyrodiil. The game was designed for 20 campaigns or more, because PvP was expected to be a major attraction, not the side show is has become with people losing their patience. The designers probably never even considered what would happen with as few players in PvP as there are right now.
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PvE in Cyrodiil, you can still travel to a guild mate or a group member to visit their campaign. You won't get any AP, and you will be dependent on other people to be your teleport target whenever you want to go there, but at least it's possible. Unless they remove the option to travel to players in Cyrodiil, that is.
    That's what I've done while grouping with guildies for Cyrodiil PVE stuff (typically delves), but a lot of the time I just want to jump into Cyrodiil to quickly grab a skyshard or two, or to solo some dolmens, and that's when it becomes difficult for me. But yeah, at least I get into other campaigns with a little help from my friends :)
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    it's strange, I understand they want to prevent people hopping over.
    So after a campain expires get the choise to stay there or remove. That would be a step that would help us, and not make hopping possible, at least not for the duration of the campaign.
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Options
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted a ticket. Apparently by setting your home campain to the one you have as guest, guest stops.
    for getting a char off the campain, there is nothing they can do.
    So there is still work to be done here by zos. Especialy with so little campains left.

Do others face the same issue?
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Options