The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ELVEN SUPREMACY. DO WE HAVE THE RIGHT?

Solace of Shadows
With the experience of age we Elves gather knowledge and wisdom. In the long hours of time we refine the skills of thought, body and art. For more than a hundred years we hone our swords to a perfect edge of fighting steel. For more than a hundred years we focus our minds to bend laws of magic to our will. For more than a hundred years we are poets, diplomats, painters, sculptors, Architects and writers.

While an elf is young, a man is born. While an elf is young, a man will age. While an elf is young, a man will die. How can Man rule? They do not have the time to rule their own lives. How can Man rule Tamriel?

I am Bosmer and I do not believe the races of Man to be inferior to Mer. There are many different trees in the forest for a reason. One tree may grow tall and thick to weather a drought while another may be small and slight to bend into the wind of a storm. The diversity of forest life is a strength.

I am Bosmer and while I am wise in the paths of the wood I know I am not in the paths of others. Those with age have the wisdom of experience. Those who are thoughtful and cautious have the wisdom of common sense. Those who are foolish and rash have the wisdom of past mistakes. Those who are young have the wisdom of the innocence and freshly opened gaze upon the world.

Wisdom is many rivers flowing from the same source. The source is humility. Humility to understand age does not make you all knowing and there is always more to learn. Humility to understand there is no gain without risk and thoughts are nothing if not acted upon. Humility to understand you made mistakes and to have the willingness to correct them. Humility is to know when you are young there is much to learn.

The Queen says it is our right to rule. By what rights is it right? Tell me. Show me your thoughts so I may learn.
Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pirate.jpg

Couldn't resist :blush:
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on May 26, 2015 4:54PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Solace of Shadows
    pirate.jpg

Couldn't resist :blush:

Your confusion is understandable. I will dumb it down...ehem.

DOMINION IS BAD! IS IT BAD? ME NOT KNOW! I ASK OTHER PEOPLE! IS DOMINION BAD!?
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IS DOMINION BAD!?

Maybe not bad, but... kinda creepy. Misguided. Just read Ayrenn's proclamation, or as I call it "I'm not racist, but..."
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saying that one has the right to rule means they yearn for power. If the mer truly have that kind of wisdom, they would not want to rule. Only those who not yearn to rule, but do it cause they see it as their burden if it is asked of them, are the ones wise enough to rule.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU