Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WHEN Will we see an option to buy only crowns and ESO Plus on Xbox One store?

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
After looking at the bundles and such there isn't a crown store (to buy crowns for real money yet) or ESO Plus sub options.

I'll be transferring over so I thought to ask "when" will this part be added?

I assumed we would see it similar to how other add-ins or F2P games list ingame currency in the add-one section prior to launch during pre-order periods even if greyed out.

Basing my question off this: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26464/kw/Xbox crown

HOW WILL PLAYSTATION 4 AND XBOX ONE USERS ACCESS THE ESO STORE WHEN THEY WANT TO BUY CROWNS?
Updated 05/05/2015 11:49 AM Published 01/21/2015 08:07 AM
Players who wish to purchase Crowns to use in the in-game Crown Store will be able to do so via their home consoles using the Xbox Live Marketplace or PlayStation Store. Crown purchases at The Elder Scrolls Online PC/Mac Store will only work with the PC/Mac version of the game.

We know how but not when.
Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 27, 2015 12:05AM
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Launch. 99.9999% possibility. The reasoning is that if they sold them prior to launch they could potentially run into issues of some stupid people thinking they didn't get their crowns because they can't launch the game.
    That's happened in a few others games too, sadly.

Why the rush to buy crowns though?
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on May 27, 2015 12:40AM
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    Launch. 99.9999% possibility. The reasoning is that if they sold them prior to launch they could potentially run into issues of stupid people thinking they didn't get their crowns because they can't launch the game.
    That's happened in a few others games too, sadly.

Why the rush to buy crowns though?

Just wanted to see them (usually greyed out) as well as to see the literature around the ESO plus to update my thread
  • Rog1414
    Rog1414
    Soul Shriven
    Can you purchase from ESO Store via a computer Mac/PC and the items be available to you on your Xbox One game/account? Thanks.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rog1414 wrote: »
    Can you purchase from ESO Store via a computer Mac/PC and the items be available to you on your Xbox One game/account? Thanks.

that's not an option.
    Consoles must utilize the console stores only but both are now available...there were just delays until launch and an issue with ESP not appearing the way it should.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on August 12, 2015 2:52PM