The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Undaunted Rescuer Achievement - How to get?

ClearArrow
ClearArrow
✭✭✭
I found the Undaunted Rescuer achievement under the Veteran Dungeon achievements in the Journal and have no idea how to get it - I can't find anything about it on Google - does anyone have any ideas?

I'm so close to 100% on the Achievements, so I really need it!
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are NPC's left behind in various nooks and crannies. Find and speak with them (if you expand the achievement, you will see a list of names), and you will get rescue credit (even if you do over several runs.)

Be warned, some of them are tucked away in unusual places (crispy guy, for instance), and you will want to cover the entire map if you're missing a few, including ways you may not seem like you need to go.

(This all applies to Vet CoA, in case you didn't already know that part.)

Again, you only need to save each one once, you don't have to collect them all in a single run, to get the achievement.

And while you're there, be sure to try the pie.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cannot find Umbarume at all. I've looked for him several times when I can get a group that is willing to help me. I've looked online and I can't seem to find his location.
    Guild Master of the Guild <The Wrath of Sheogorath>. CHEESE AND CABBAGE FOR EVERYONE!!!

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MAOofDC wrote: »
    I cannot find Umbarume at all. I've looked for him several times when I can get a group that is willing to help me. I've looked online and I can't seem to find his location.

Same for me, its the only 1 still need to find.

I have a suspicion where he might be, after you defeat the Daedroth you come through a door and see Valkyn Skoria, usually you go right towards the Titan but I have the feeling he could be to the left.

Its really annoying you cant go back after defeating Valkyn to find these guys.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭
    MAOofDC wrote: »

Same for me, its the only 1 still need to find.

I have a suspicion where he might be, after you defeat the Daedroth you come through a door and see Valkyn Skoria, usually you go right towards the Titan but I have the feeling he could be to the left.

Its really annoying you cant go back after defeating Valkyn to find these guys.

If you stand in the lave and get killed you can wayshrine it, and get out of the pit I did that last night. But I went way back to the first lave pit before the titan and looked along the left I didn't see him. But I was dead most of the time because I was doing it alone.
    Guild Master of the Guild <The Wrath of Sheogorath>. CHEESE AND CABBAGE FOR EVERYONE!!!

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make sure to complete both loops heading towards Ash Titan (again, you only have to rescue each person one time).

There is also the crispy guy - the one moaning in the middle of the Titan's domain, though I do not recall his name.

If you always break right or left on the way the titan, the one(s) you're missing are probably on the other branch.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make sure to complete both loops heading towards Ash Titan (again, you only have to rescue each person one time).

There is also the crispy guy - the one moaning in the middle of the Titan's domain, though I do not recall his name.

If you always break right or left on the way the titan, the one(s) you're missing are probably on the other branch.

The moaning guy is named Moynen or something....
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!