The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live's Next Episode: 5/22"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "ESO Live's Next Episode: 5/22."

Tune in tomorrow for a brand new episode of our biweekly Twitch livestream! On this week's show, we'll be announcing the winners of our Collectible Creatures Fan Art Contest. What else do we have planned? We'll, you'll have to read the article to find out!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • retyler3_ESO
    retyler3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know when the Digital Download (DD) version will be available for the Xbox One? And why is it taking Microsoft so long to added it, especially since Sony had it available for DD on the PS4 since April?
  • Savetti
    Savetti
    ✭✭✭
    Player Housing?? Please?
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    I was against the changes to the Redguard armor at first since it was my favorite style but I got really attached to it afterwards. Unfortunately I'm sure you are aware that the Redguard heavy armor came with a lot of bugs and flaws. Such as the floating (causing a clipping issue) heavy girdle glitch, the (only two dye?) mislabeled greaves, and the random changing color of the jewels in the armor (the jewel color should be the same as the tertiary color in my opinion and not a random color based on the secondary color). Has the department that created the new armor seen the issues I'm talking about and has any progress been made to fix these issues?

And on the dye note once again... SHIELD DYES?!
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get an update on the status of User Interface fixes and improvements (both optional toggleable features and QoL issues)? This has been an active topic lately. One example being this thread, for reference:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/160517/user-interface-and-quality-of-life-problems-eso-2-0-is-good-lets-make-it-better/p1

Thanks!
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on May 22, 2015 1:22AM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    most of us have heard the buzz of the rumor of Orinsinium dlc in the works or already done. can we please get an idea of when this will be announced and how much estimatedly it will cost us? how big can you roughly say it will be in content: will it be bigger than craglorn and will it cover more than just an area in content? will it be bought with crowns or cash? will you let us know a few months ahead of time if its more then the a total of 5500 crowns/money? there are some of us in this community that must save up for these things as we have very little income or none. a notification a few months ahead of time would be greatly appreciated for those in the community that have to budget money.

ps..i really hope we get a new class or profession in the dlc. *crosses finger for a hunter/ranger class with pets that dont generate threat and jewelycrafting*

if you choose to answer this question id love to know your response but will not be available during this time to hear it in your live as i have a group game of the new modern masters for mtg to attend and need to finish paying that off.
  • Azarath_tiberius
    Azarath_tiberius
    ✭✭✭
    Now that Nick Konkle left Zenimax, has spellcrafting been cancelled or will we see it on a later date?
  • KkaosReinz
    SKILL SETS

I've always wanted to go down the Aedric Spear line, but I can't bring myself to do it without a pole arm weapon type. I remember having polearms in Morrowind. Will there ever be a pole arm weapon class in the future? and if not, why not?

GAME PLAY

I remember watching one of the ESO live segments where it was stated that there will never be more than 8 playable slots. However, there are 10 playable races. I've always enjoyed creating characters for every race in any rpg/mmo that I've ever played. In Morrowind I had 12. In Oblivion I had 15. In Skyrim I have 10. Is there a particular reason why we can't have at least 10 slots, so that we can play each race in the game?

CONSOLE

I received an email about the game copy date happening on 6-1-15. Does this mean We will be able to play post download? or does this mean we will only be able to download, but still have to wait till 6-9-15?

LOYALTY REWARDS

Will items like the stripped senche tiger be available to everyone once they hit the subscription mark? or are those types of loyalty rewards one time only?

MOUNTS

In the future, please consider adding a basilisk / drake mount to the Crown store

MOUNTS

Can all mount skills be maxed out, or is there a point cap?

BRING BACK THE LOREMASTER'S TEST WITH SIR LAWRENCE! :smiley:

FACTIONS

Any news on the thieves guild? ETA? is it still in process? will it work in conjunction with Ledgermain, or make it obsolete?

Thanks,

Kkaos Reinz
    Head Hunter of
    The House of Reinz

[Moderator Note: Consolidated multiple consecutive posts, as per our rules on Spamming]
    Edited by ZOS_MichelleA on May 22, 2015 4:28PM
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spamming is bad for your health :( Don't post wishes here it won't get read.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on May 22, 2015 2:28PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City ; when exactly please?
  • KkaosReinz
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    Spamming is bad for your health :( Don't post wishes here it won't get read.

Asking different questions in succession is considered spamming here? Interesting... I will keep that in mind.
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KkaosReinz wrote: »
    Can all mount skills be maxed out, or is there a point cap?
    You can spend a total of 180 points on riding skills: 60 points in Carry, 60 in Stamina, and 60 in Speed.
    Will items like the stripped senche tiger be available to everyone once they hit the subscription mark? or are those types of loyalty rewards one time only?
    One time only.
    I received an email about the game copy date happening on 6-1-15. Does this mean We will be able to play post download? or does this mean we will only be able to download, but still have to wait till 6-9-15?
    You still have to wait until 6-9-15

Edited by MisterBigglesworth on May 22, 2015 4:29PM
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • KkaosReinz
    Thank you MisterBigglesworth

Edited by KkaosReinz on May 22, 2015 4:30PM
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racial Rework : Can we get any news on this? Which directions are you heading? Are you focusing on specific races (such as nord, argonians) or are you looking at all of them?
  • KkaosReinz
    Racial Rework : Can we get any news on this? Which directions are you heading? Are you focusing on specific races (such as nord, argonians) or are you looking at all of them?

I thought they were currently working on the Orcs?
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭
    This will be my first time watching your Live, well, LIVE! I am very excited!

This is more a curiosity question: Thrice now, you have made a senche mount as a special mount, first as the last (and BEST! I love my tiger!) Loyalty reward, then as two separate limited mounts. I am just wondering if the senche is your favourite or something. I don't mind, I love me some senche, but I am seeing a little pattern and am curious. ;)
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey / @ZOS_JessicaFolsom When are you guys gonna loose that stupid age gate on the link? Getting tired of having to scroll down to soem random year (picked 1932 this time) and 0101 just to read the links you guys post. I mean,,, you know how old we are if we are registered in the forums for cripes sake.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • LadyNerevar
    LadyNerevar
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey / @ZOS_JessicaFolsom When are you guys gonna loose that stupid age gate on the link? Getting tired of having to scroll down to soem random year (picked 1932 this time) and 0101 just to read the links you guys post. I mean,,, you know how old we are if we are registered in the forums for cripes sake.

The age gate is a government requirement, iirc. Having it constantly reset rather than store in cookies is a problem though :(
    Librarian at the Imperial Library
  • SirEwan
    SirEwan
    ✭✭✭
    Any updates on upcoming endgame content?
    Vet Dungeons, Trials, Arenas etc
    Sorcerer Master Class.
    PC Master Race.
    http://www.twitch.tv/sirewan
  • SirEwan
    SirEwan
    ✭✭✭
    Will you add a higher death penalty for Trials?
    Edited by SirEwan on May 22, 2015 7:22PM
    Sorcerer Master Class.
    PC Master Race.
    http://www.twitch.tv/sirewan
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

how did you come to think this @KkaosReinz?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • KkaosReinz
    Gidorick wrote: »

I remember watching a recent episode of ESO Live, where they were discussing a new playable area based on the Orcs, and then I thought I heard one of the devs say something like they wanted to give the orc race some love. I'll have to watch it again. I'm probably wrong.
    Edited by KkaosReinz on May 23, 2015 7:13PM
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »

I remember watching a recent episode of ESO Live, where they were discussing a new playable area based on the Orcs, and then I thought I heard one of the devs say something like they wanted to give the orc race some love. I'll have to watch it again. I'm probably wrong.

Yeah, I also remember when ESO Live had actual info about the game instead of just pushing "sales" on "limited time only" crap in the cash shop and offering no new info about the future of the game whatsoever. At least they used to lie to us about the future of the game but now I guess it's too much trouble or maybe they don't think anyone will believe them anymore? Who knows!