The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, Please Give an Update on Next PTS Refresh !!!

Sacadon
Sacadon
✭✭✭✭✭
The version out there is very old and the last refresh was EU characters. So it's been even longer for NA characters. Yes we can use the templates and we have been, but there have been several releases too. @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom.
  • Echo_Silence
    There was other threads posted recently like this one. They may not be any major updates until console version is released. So we just have to wait be a little more patient I understand how you feel.

@Sacadon

~Echo_Silence
  • Leeloo.S
    Leeloo.S
    ✭✭✭
    Console release is coming. Have we any news for new content or update coming next ?
    Anciennement Hori_Loo
    ╔══════════════════════════╗
    La section ESO HORI devient Rédemption
    Alliance ATRIA (Coeurébène)
    ╚══════════════════════════╝
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hori_Loo wrote: »
    Console release is coming. Have we any news for new content or update coming next ?

Nope. We know they are planning on DLC's and some other stuff like revamping the champion system, but no dedicated timeframe.

My guess is that ZoS has learned from the mistakes with the PC release, where they made big promises, but couldn't forfill it cause the release itself was messy and they had to fix a lot of things first.

The current roadmap is from december and ends with the consolerelease. I expect a new roadmap roughly 1 month after the console release (assuming it goes reasonable well).
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Leeloo.S
    Leeloo.S
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your answer @Ranique.
    Anciennement Hori_Loo
    ╔══════════════════════════╗
    La section ESO HORI devient Rédemption
    Alliance ATRIA (Coeurébène)
    ╚══════════════════════════╝