Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

Matthes
Matthes
Soul Shriven
I´m a casual player in the DC on ES, and while i have TS and would like to participate in events, i´d rather not have too many commitments.
I´ve never been in a guild, but seeing as the economy in TESO seems to be tailored for player interaction, i will do that now. I imagine the bigger the better,
so i dont have to sell that blue items for 20 gold anymore. I also craft a bit and speak german(not in that order). :)
Any suggestions would be most welcome.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Matthes
    Matthes
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you and sorry for posting in the wrong forum.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join lone wolf help! It is amazing. We have cookies.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Matthes
    Matthes
    Soul Shriven
    I like cookies, but i´m on EU.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Nestor do we have a Sister Guild on EU? I know I suggested it to someone on the Forums.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Nestor do we have a Sister Guild on EU? I know I suggested it to someone on the Forums.

I don't know if we have a sister guild or not. We should.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"