Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Updates?

• TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pappa wrote: »
    Bookwyrm wrote: »
    (since we quite literally just had two limited senche mounts released within a very short period of time).

No, One was a limited time mount, the other was a reward to all the players who kept their subscriptions going for 300 days.

To me this is splitting hairs. As mentioned in a previous post you could buy up all the extra time you needed to "earn" the mount prior to the cut-off date...so essentially counts as a "limited time" mount. Not everyone feels that way, but plenty of us do.

Regardless, both are "limited edition" currently.

ZOS have stated the Tiger Mount will never come back. However they have said the Leopard Mount may in the future.

Nothing is set in stone, When I bought my "Imperial Edition with limited preorder explorers (play any race) pack" I had no idea it would appear less than a year later on the Crown store (under a different name for legal reasons)

I fully expect the 300 days (Payed not Played) mount to reappear on the crown store too

ZOS have never claimed that the IE and pre order bonuses would never return or be available elsewhere. They did with the Tiger Mount.

They specifically stated it was a "One time thing".

However, nothing is 100 per cent. I wouldn't hold your breath though.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The sandy-coloured tiger is unique - but there are the more usual orange tigers and even white tigers out there that could be used for more mounts. I'd be surprised if they haven't already had those same thoughts. :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    The sandy-coloured tiger is unique - but there are the more usual orange tigers and even white tigers out there that could be used for more mounts. I'd be surprised if they haven't already had those same thoughts. :)

Completely agree. A white tiger with blue eyes would be sweet. ;)
    Edited by TheTwistedRune on May 19, 2015 11:02AM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A white tiger is probably the only other mount I would think of getting. Would be nice for Santie Claws who has white fur herself.

Snow Leopard also maybe but I would prefer a tiger.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pappa wrote: »
    (since we quite literally just had two limited senche mounts released within a very short period of time).

No, One was a limited time mount, the other was a reward to all the players who kept their subscriptions going for 300 days.

To me this is splitting hairs. As mentioned in a previous post you could buy up all the extra time you needed to "earn" the mount prior to the cut-off date...so essentially counts as a "limited time" mount. Not everyone feels that way, but plenty of us do.

Regardless, both are "limited edition" currently.

ZOS have stated the Tiger Mount will never come back. However they have said the Leopard Mount may in the future.

Nothing is set in stone, When I bought my "Imperial Edition with limited preorder explorers (play any race) pack" I had no idea it would appear less than a year later on the Crown store (under a different name for legal reasons)

I fully expect the 300 days (Payed not Played) mount to reappear on the crown store too

ZOS have never claimed that the IE and pre order bonuses would never return or be available elsewhere. They did with the Tiger Mount.

They specifically stated it was a "One time thing".

However, nothing is 100 per cent. I wouldn't hold your breath though.
    especially when dealing with ZoS

Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be pretty cool if they had an acheivement for having all the cat mounts. Of course that would be limited to those who got the sub reward, but still neat. A special color to go with it and maybe an title for the acheivement.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Grao wrote: »
    If it's again in the store before the 1st of a month, I'm out.

you can bet it will be. Why do you think ZoS is making this mounts limited time only? To force players with subscriptions to buy crowns instead accumulating the ones they get every month to buy what they want.
    That... makes no sense at all. Subscribers don't get a monthly allotment of crowns on the first of the month. On the date of the start or renewal of their subscription (which could be any day of the month) they get 1500 crowns for every 30 days of their subscription period. If you chose the 30 day option you get 1500 crowns on the day of start/renewal. If you chose the 90 day option you get 4500 crowns on the day of start/renewal. Unless one particular subscriber happens to have their start/renewal date fall on the first of the month, the first of the month has absolutely no significance to their subscription crowns.

lol, @UrQuan crushes more mis-information and tin-foil hatting ;)
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »
    Grao wrote: »
    If it's again in the store before the 1st of a month, I'm out.

you can bet it will be. Why do you think ZoS is making this mounts limited time only? To force players with subscriptions to buy crowns instead accumulating the ones they get every month to buy what they want.
    That... makes no sense at all. Subscribers don't get a monthly allotment of crowns on the first of the month. On the date of the start or renewal of their subscription (which could be any day of the month) they get 1500 crowns for every 30 days of their subscription period. If you chose the 30 day option you get 1500 crowns on the day of start/renewal. If you chose the 90 day option you get 4500 crowns on the day of start/renewal. Unless one particular subscriber happens to have their start/renewal date fall on the first of the month, the first of the month has absolutely no significance to their subscription crowns.

lol, @UrQuan crushes more mis-information and tin-foil hatting ;)
    :D misinformation and tin-foil hatting happen to be 2 of my biggest pet peeves!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    :D misinformation and tin-foil hatting happen to be 2 of my biggest pet peeves!

Tin-foil hatting? I thought that protected you from the radio taking over your mind ... or was it the television...?

I'm still waiting for the "upgrade your item" consumable to appear in the Crown store so my upper level characters can once again use Brackenleaf's bow.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add an English Mastiff to the game :)
  • Bookwyrm
    Bookwyrm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ke Jun Wen wrote: »
    Add an English Mastiff to the game :)

Breton Mastiff. ;D I like it.
    Don't talk to me! I'm a shrub. - Frozen Man
    Bookwyrm - The Thread Killer
  • leshpar
    leshpar
    ✭✭✭
    english muffin?
  • Lyrander
    Lyrander
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Milk that cash cat ZOS... :disappointed:

why the disappointed face?

its just a mount. nothing special. you dont have to buy it.
    dont forget that those people that want and will buy it are keeping this game alive.

let them milk if that means i will get regular updates and game development.
    if that means the support will stay the same quality it was.

i for myself wanted to have this one since i first saw it weeks ago :)
    i will buy it - and since my abo is still running, i will buy crowns.
    and i feel good about it.

its nothing that i have to have to keep up in game.
    its something i simply want to have and im glady paying some cash to a game that i like.
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this mount can swim through the many two-foot puddles across Tamriel - you know, instead of dismounting me - then I will buy it.

Well, if it will let me talk to NPCs while I am mounted on it I will also consider getting him....
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xael wrote: »
    eh.. ANOTHER limited time one?? WHY?

Because it will likely be priced at 2500-3k crowns in order to get more money out of players.

Tacking on the "Limited Time Only" tag creates the sense of urgency. Thus players will make an impulse purchase.

This is no different than the veteran cat mount, which was the first limited time only, and essentially forced players to resub and/or pre-purchase months of game time in order to fit the criteria.

The next was the Senche Leopard. This was out for a couple days, priced high, tagged as "Limited Time Only," and poof gone.

Do you not see the pattern here?
    They are milking every drop they can while ignoring the ever present bugs and issues that have been plaguing this game for a year or more.

Likely this is just start up cash to help fund food for the hamster that keeps the ESO wheel turning, particularly the console.

This is repugnant.

No, this isn't repugnant. They need to pay the bills. I don't get why you seem to resent that - people don't work for free. Extracting money from a consumer surplus with vanity items seems like about as benign a way to do that as you're going to get.
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    We release new items to the Crown Store every month, but it's not always on a specific date. Whenever we add things like costumes, pets, and mounts, we always feature them on our official website prior to releasing them to the store itself, so we recommend keeping an eye out there for articles like these: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/category/crown-store. Hope this helps!

Maybe try adding real content not monthly crown store stuff?
    Pact Bloodwraith
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far I am not interested. I would gladly by DLC, but I have plenty of pets and mounts for now...
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyrander wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    Milk that cash cat ZOS... :disappointed:

why the disappointed face?

its just a mount. nothing special. you dont have to buy it.
    dont forget that those people that want and will buy it are keeping this game alive.

let them milk if that means i will get regular updates and game development.
    if that means the support will stay the same quality it was.

i for myself wanted to have this one since i first saw it weeks ago :)
    i will buy it - and since my abo is still running, i will buy crowns.
    and i feel good about it.

its nothing that i have to have to keep up in game.
    its something i simply want to have and im glady paying some cash to a game that i like.

Correctomundo
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the people blowing their Crowns on differently-colored cats are gonna be upset when housing hits the store for like 5,000 crowns and they have none left.

Then once the feeling wears off they will go to the website and open up their wallets...

Well played, ZOS.