Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Updates?

Mercutio
Mercutio
✭✭✭✭
Did a forum search, did not find answer.

Will new CS items be added every month on a specific date? Or are the cookies served as they come out of the oven?
The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
#DwemerLife
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We release new items to the Crown Store every month, but it's not always on a specific date. Whenever we add things like costumes, pets, and mounts, we always feature them on our official website prior to releasing them to the store itself, so we recommend keeping an eye out there for articles like these: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/category/crown-store. Hope this helps!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • rook3162005
    rook3162005
    ✭✭✭
    Then why is it that the launcher is advertising a black senche panther mount for a limited time only? When you click the link, it takes you to the, "Buy Tamriel Unlimited" Page. Where is the info on the new mount?
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Then why is it that the launcher is advertising a black senche panther mount for a limited time only? When you click the link, it takes you to the, "Buy Tamriel Unlimited" Page. Where is the info on the new mount?

0ujIGI0.png

It clearly says "soon".
    Wololo.
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    eh.. ANOTHER limited time one?? WHY?
    ~House Indoril~
    Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• Esther
    Esther
    Soul Shriven
    I hope limited means "limited" and not like we'll see it in the crown store in the next 4 months again. However, I'm looking forward to it! (:
    You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The message on the launcher is intended as a teaser. We'll be publishing an article about the mount before it's actually available in the Crown Store.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's again in the store before the 1st of a month, I'm out.
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you can bet it will be. Why do you think ZoS is making this mounts limited time only? To force players with subscriptions to buy crowns instead accumulating the ones they get every month to buy what they want.
  • retyler3_ESO
    retyler3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »

0ujIGI0.png

It clearly says "soon".

I am SO FREAKING BUYING THAT BAD BOY! Pisses me off every time I see the spotted one, because I had been checking almost every day for new stuff, and then the one weekend I did not check ...

Can. Not. Wait.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milk that cash cat ZOS... :disappointed:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eh.. ANOTHER limited time one?? WHY?

Because it will likely be priced at 2500-3k crowns in order to get more money out of players.

Tacking on the "Limited Time Only" tag creates the sense of urgency. Thus players will make an impulse purchase.

This is no different than the veteran cat mount, which was the first limited time only, and essentially forced players to resub and/or pre-purchase months of game time in order to fit the criteria.

The next was the Senche Leopard. This was out for a couple days, priced high, tagged as "Limited Time Only," and poof gone.

Do you not see the pattern here?
    They are milking every drop they can while ignoring the ever present bugs and issues that have been plaguing this game for a year or more.

Likely this is just start up cash to help fund food for the hamster that keeps the ESO wheel turning, particularly the console.

This is repugnant.
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • Bookwyrm
    Bookwyrm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm vaguely disappointed that it looks like all the senche mounts are going to be "limited edition" type mounts. Especially since we already know of what...5 or 6 they have ready for release? Total, I mean. No big deal, really, I have the two already released. But it just feels extremely gimmicky now. Can't we have just one or two limited versions of each mount type? A limited horse, limited senche, limited guar, and then see some new types of mounts? Eh. *shrug*
    Don't talk to me! I'm a shrub. - Frozen Man
    Bookwyrm - The Thread Killer
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it seems the senche mounts are relegated to limited time only type mounts. I'm ok with that.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • fancyleggs
    fancyleggs
    ✭✭
    oh no limited time things oh why cant they just be cheap and available forever : ((( my tears are so river i am a stream of death and sadness
  • retyler3_ESO
    retyler3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Xael wrote: »
    Tacking on the "Limited Time Only" tag creates the sense of urgency. Thus players will make an impulse purchase.

Sadly this is me. :s

Now what I would really like to see is a green stripped senche mount, so I can deck out my stamina and call it Battle Cat; and I will create a Nord called He-Man. By the Power of Grey Skull! I ... have ... the pooooowwwweeeerrrr! HE-MAN!

Woot! Woot!

Sorry, I haven't slept in 24 hours, and it's almost time to leave work. :)
  • olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bookwyrm wrote: »
    I'm vaguely disappointed that it looks like all the senche mounts are going to be "limited edition" type mounts. Especially since we already know of what...5 or 6 they have ready for release? Total, I mean. No big deal, really, I have the two already released. But it just feels extremely gimmicky now. Can't we have just one or two limited versions of each mount type? A limited horse, limited senche, limited guar, and then see some new types of mounts? Eh. *shrug*

I don't understand. Your complaint is with the limited time or the number of mounts? Seems like two different things.

Are you saying you wished they were going to release fewer Senshe versions?

I personally really like that they are releasing them limited edition IF they don't rerelease them again for a limited time over and over again.

let them release the Senche's for a limited time until they've all been released, then move on to another mount type imo
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »

you can bet it will be. Why do you think ZoS is making this mounts limited time only? To force players with subscriptions to buy crowns instead accumulating the ones they get every month to buy what they want.
    That... makes no sense at all. Subscribers don't get a monthly allotment of crowns on the first of the month. On the date of the start or renewal of their subscription (which could be any day of the month) they get 1500 crowns for every 30 days of their subscription period. If you chose the 30 day option you get 1500 crowns on the day of start/renewal. If you chose the 90 day option you get 4500 crowns on the day of start/renewal. Unless one particular subscriber happens to have their start/renewal date fall on the first of the month, the first of the month has absolutely no significance to their subscription crowns.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a subscriber.
    I literally have nothing left to spend my crowns on.
    I've been saving them for DLC and new stuff in the store.
    Glad to see new things available.

When I get paid, I don't spend it all at once. I plan things out.
    When all of my bills are paid, I have extra money (in game terms, Crowns) left over.

Being a subscriber gives me the bonuses/buff, PLUS I have a surplus of crowns waiting to spend.

[Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the trade in resale value? Does it Meow? Climb trees? Chase yarn and skeevers? How many MPG( Meows per Gallop) ?
  • Bookwyrm
    Bookwyrm
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't understand. Your complaint is with the limited time or the number of mounts? Seems like two different things.

Are you saying you wished they were going to release fewer Senshe versions?

I personally really like that they are releasing them limited edition IF they don't rerelease them again for a limited time over and over again.

let them release the Senche's for a limited time until they've all been released, then move on to another mount type imo

Apologies for the confusion, but neither of those are my complaint.

My complaint is not with the limited time, it's that the only limited time mounts (as of yet) are senche mounts, and that all senche mounts (as of yet) are limited, rather than having there be some variety.

As I mentioned, I'm okay with limited time mounts, I like them, I just think it's disappointing that all of them so far have been senche mounts and that it looks like that's all we're going to be seeing for a while is limited time senche mounts (seeing as there are several others that have been datamined).

I would much prefer it if, instead of a new senche mount being released for a limited time, we could see a new type of limited mount released next (since we quite literally just had two limited senche mounts released within a very short period of time). Yes, the senches released are all "different" but wouldn't it be much niftier if there were a new lore-friendly mount released as a limited time-only mount? A smaller version of a silt strider perhaps? I say smaller because they were absolutely huge in Morrowind and wouldn't make sense at that size in this game. Or something else, since we have decades of lore to fall back on for all sorts of amazing creatures. Why another senche?

And again, I'd absolutely love to see more senche mounts in the store, but I would like to see some that aren't "Limited Time Only" offers, since it seems ridiculous to have 5 or 6 different "patterns" of senche mounts--all limited edition. Perhaps that's just me, though.

Anyway, short version:

Yes, please, more senche mounts.
    Yes, please, more mounts altogether.
    Yes, please, more limited mounts.
    No, please, stop with the limited senches, and lets get on with some new mount ideas. I know there are tons of ideas that have been bandied around on these very forums.
  • Tanaka_Khan
    Tanaka_Khan
    ✭✭✭
    (since we quite literally just had two limited senche mounts released within a very short period of time).

No, One was a limited time mount, the other was a reward to all the players who kept their subscriptions going for 300 days.
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB Wamasu
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• PurpleRosa
    PurpleRosa
    ✭✭✭
    Bring the Clouded Senche to store please!!!!!!!
  • Pappa
    Pappa
    ✭✭✭
    No, One was a limited time mount, the other was a reward to all the players who kept their subscriptions going for 300 days.
    [/quote]

Sorry to be picky but this is a bone of contention for me,

It was for those players that bought 300 days "payed time" not for those that actually have played for 300 days, many people returned to the game after a long break and added enough gamecard time to hit that 300 days "payed time" mark thus scoring the mount.

*Thank you for your understanding*
    Edited by Pappa on May 19, 2015 6:38AM
    *Kiss the goat*
  • Pappa
    Pappa
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted a Black Panther Mount for my Dark elf Vamp, but the colour of the saddle and reins looks wrong to me, it look too light and out of place on a black mount, would of looked better with the saddle and rein colours of the Midnight Steed

in my opinion of course

*Thank you for your understanding*
    *Kiss the goat*
  • Bookwyrm
    Bookwyrm
    ✭✭✭✭
    (since we quite literally just had two limited senche mounts released within a very short period of time).

To me this is splitting hairs. As mentioned in a previous post you could buy up all the extra time you needed to "earn" the mount prior to the cut-off date...so essentially counts as a "limited time" mount. Not everyone feels that way, but plenty of us do.

Regardless, both are "limited edition" currently.
  • Junkkis
    Junkkis
    ✭✭
    not really sure if tigers fit in ESO world as ride. u cant ride tiger in rl:)
  • leshpar
    leshpar
    ✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »

you just need to save your sub crowns from previous months. You know ZOS will do this, so stock up on your crowns for when something you REALLY want comes along for a "limited time only."

Makes sense to me. People who don't save their crowns are just gonna have to pony more real money or do without. Not like anything in the crown shop is required.
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To me this is splitting hairs. As mentioned in a previous post you could buy up all the extra time you needed to "earn" the mount prior to the cut-off date...so essentially counts as a "limited time" mount. Not everyone feels that way, but plenty of us do.

ZOS have stated the Tiger Mount will never come back. However they have said the Leopard Mount may in the future.
  • Pappa
    Pappa
    ✭✭✭

ZOS have stated the Tiger Mount will never come back. However they have said the Leopard Mount may in the future.

Nothing is set in stone, When I bought my "Imperial Edition with limited preorder explorers (play any race) pack" I had no idea it would appear less than a year later on the Crown store (under a different name for legal reasons)

I fully expect the 300 days (Payed not Played) mount to reappear on the crown store too
    *Kiss the goat*