The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cadwell's Silver / Ebonheart Pack - Missing Quests

therorkstar
I am working on Cadwell's Almanac and noticed that I am missing a couple of items to complete the zones in Deshaan and Shadowfen. I looked up the various quests online to locate the missing ones, but for some reason I can't go back and pick them up from the original quest giver? They aren't even showing up on my map (via Quest Finder add-on).

These are the objectives I am missing:

Deshaan
Shrine of Saint Veloth - Restore Saint Veloth and stop the Daedreic incursion.

Shadowfen
Hatching Pools - Determine the Dominion's purpose in Hatching Pools
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're most likely missing those irritating side-quests that are part of the Objective but not part of the storyline. At the Shrine of Saint Veloth, this is The Wounds in the World. At the Hatching Pools, this is Outside Interference.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • therorkstar
    Enodoc wrote: »
    You're most likely missing those irritating side-quests that are part of the Objective but not part of the storyline. At the Shrine of Saint Veloth, this is The Wounds in the World. At the Hatching Pools, this is Outside Interference.

Thank you, that's what it was!

Do you know if there's a full master list of quests associated with the objectives? UESP didn't list them as part of the quest:
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Ebonheart_Pact

Thanks again.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Cadwell's, you want Cadwell's Almanac. We don't have a list of every quest per Objective outside of Cadwell's, but we are trying to add the Objective quests to each individual location page (see eg Northpoint). That's only part way through implementation at the moment though.

I have also been considering adding Cadwell markers to the faction storyline quest lists, but that doesn't list side quests, so you'd still be missing a few if you based it solely on that anyway. Finally, I have been developing a story progression chart for adding to the faction pages, which will include all Cadwell's, but that's something else that's not finished yet.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • therorkstar
    Do you know of any side quests in Eastmarch and The Rift that could be overlooked during the main quest?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Eastmarch: not really, although the entirety of Cradlecrush is not in the story chain (and IMO shouldn't be part of Cadwell's at all, as it's not even really story-relevant).

In The Rift: Worm Cult Summoner is a side quest at Trolhetta (the last Almanac objective).
  • therorkstar
    Enodoc wrote: »
    In Eastmarch: not really, although the entirety of Cradlecrush is not in the story chain (and IMO shouldn't be part of Cadwell's at all, as it's not even really story-relevant).

In The Rift: Worm Cult Summoner is a side quest at Trolhetta (the last Almanac objective).

Thanks so much for your help! Also noticed this in one of the quests in Eastmarch:
    Lifeline - Help the Dreamwalker is actually Wittestadr objective which includes these three quests:
    Our Poor Town, A Right to Live, The Better of Two Evils
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lifeline and Our Poor Town are, confusingly, actually not technically part of the Wittestadr Objective (which is why they're not listed on the Almanac page), although they are still required before you can start the Mistwatch Objective.
  • sirnonagon
    look in each zone for ANY icon that is filled in black...as in, it is NOT filled in white like other things you have completed.