The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Enchanter Certification

Asuna
Asuna
Soul Shriven
I am doing this quest and I saw that all 3 are in the same general area, so when I picked up the first to runes (Ta Aspect and Oke Essence) the quest marker for the third one had gone and I can't find the last one (jora potency) can anyone help me locate it or tell me if I can buy one somewhere?
  • Asuna
    Asuna
    Soul Shriven
    nm I got it
    Edited by Asuna on May 18, 2015 3:18PM
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fortunately, the Jora you need can come from anywhere. Unfortunately, your only going to be able to buy one from a Guild Kiosk or find a Potency Node and harvest one. I see them from time to time for reasonable prices, but sometimes they are expensive. Also, 99% of the Glyphs you make will use one Potency at each level, and I think Jora is the one. So, if you see a stack of 10 or 20, buy them if possible if you plan on doing a few L1 Writs.

What you can try is this, log off and exit the game, then reload it. See if the nodes come back. If they don't, then just abandon the certification quest. When you go back to the quest giver you will get the quest again. Cool thing, you get to keep the runes you already have.

If you don't want to abandon the quest and get it again for some reason, then message me in the game (I am on the NA server) and I can help you out with a Jora. But you won't get it until this evening.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another alternative is to buy Trifling Armour Glyphs and decon them. That's been one of my more dependable ways of getting runes for quests/writs.
    Edited by Woolenthreads on May 18, 2015 9:23PM
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
    Options