The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

survey maps

Tankqull
Tankqull
✭✭✭✭✭
is the likleyhood to get one from a writ for some craftings broken or am i just extremly luck less?

my sample is quite small saddly as i just recently keept an eye on it
alchemy: 24writs/ 9 maps
echanting: 24 writs/ 2map
provisioning: 24 writs/ no map (not sure if that is even possible as i never got one anyway :P)
blacksmithing: 24writs/ 1map
clothing: 24 writs/ 2 maps
woodworking: 24writs/ no maps
Edited by Tankqull on May 18, 2015 2:40PM
spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    is the likleyhood to get one from a writ for some craftings broken or am i just extremly luck less?

my sample is quite small saddly as i just recently keept an eye on it
    alchemy: 24writs/ 9 maps
    echanting: 24 writs/ 2map
    provisioning: 24 writs/ no map (not sure if that is even possible as i never got one anyway :P)
    blacksmithing: 24writs/ 1map
    clothing: 24 writs/ 2 maps
    woodworking: 24writs/ no maps

That's pretty poor RNG especially on the provisioning alchemy side. I get a lot of maps from that craft to the point I don't have to scrounge much for columbine and bugloss.

Edited by Weberda on May 18, 2015 5:06PM
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are no maps for provisioning.

I'd noticed a significant drop immediately following the previous patch. Now that might just be a downturn in my RNG fortune, but it looked really suspicious.

I haven't received as much from processing raw materials as I usually do either...

Though I might be paranoid, I'm sure it won't be long before ZoS start selling "lucky dip" convenience bags - get some standard trait stones and maybe a nirncrux if you're lucky...
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't keep a list or anything but yes, big difference in surveys dropping.
    Alchemy I get fairly frequently compared to the equipment one sand Enchanting
    As stated, Provisioning doesn't have one.

Of course if ZOS ever looks at this, they will probably choose to nerf Alchemy instead of buffing the others as that seems to be how they think.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO Daily Writs continue to be pointless and a waste of materials.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get Surveys at about the same rate as the OP.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"