Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't purchase crown pack. Anyone has the same problem?

TheDarkShadow
TheDarkShadow
✭✭✭✭✭
My game key was not from steam or a digital key from the store. It's a physical box key. I've bought ESO + on the store and redeemed an explorer pack, everything was ok. But when it come to crown pack there is problem. I cannot buy crown pack from the ESO store. I cannot buy from Steam either because my key was not a Steam's key. I've sent a ticket but while waiting for 2 more days in the weekend, I make this topic. Could anyone had the same problem with physical box key as me pls tell me if it's can be solved?
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recomend calling them about the issue. You tend to get a faster responce.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »

Sadly I'm not living in the US.
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »

Sadly I'm not living in the US.
    AFAIK you don't need to live in US to call them.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to double check... You bought the physical box from an actual retailer? Not a third party site like G2A?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Just want to double check... You bought the physical box from an actual retailer? Not a third party site like G2A?

I bought it from a 3rd party. They scanned the key in the box and sent it to me via email and I used it to redeem successfully. I even bought ESO + and redeemed an explorer pack for that account so it must be a legit key.
    Edited by TheDarkShadow on May 16, 2015 3:59PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

I bought it from a 3rd party. They scanned the key in the box and sent it to me via email and I used it to redeem successfully. I even bought ESO + and redeemed an explorer pack for that account so it must be a legit key.

Third party retailers have been known to sell steam keys, and even state it wasn't a steam key. You can also buy explorers pack on its own... Email customer support and ask them to check if your key was a steam key
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO just answered my ticket and said it was a Steam key sold by a 3'rd party so I cannot purchase crown thru Steam and Store either. But they didn't say where I could buy crown. This is ridiculous. Why is it so hard to give ESO my money?
    Edited by TheDarkShadow on May 17, 2015 1:19AM